shaped flesh plugs/tunnels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaped flesh plugs/tunnels

is it possible to get these? id rather buy thro bjs cos i trust em, but ovals wuld b cool, n ive seen squares... just wondering if its possible to order thro bjs or get them stocked...

Generally shapes with corners are very hard (if not impossible) to find simply because the corners create pressure on uneven areas of the stretch and will create thinning of the ear and and uneven stretch - they are simply not practical at all.

We have a couple of oval tunnels, found here:

https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/se...MaximumPrice=0

Comment

thanks! i have to say the squares did look awfully uncomfortable but damned cool

Comment

teardrop sounds like a good idea but how do they work if your streches are round?

Comment

That's what I always wondered...

Comment

Havn't you noticed that your stretched lobes can stretch in all sorts of shapes? I play with mine all the time, it makes sense.

Comment

yer i suppse but sometimes u can get then scalpeled into a teardrop shape

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis
                Havn't you noticed that your stretched lobes can stretch in all sorts of shapes? I play with mine all the time, it makes sense.
                Yeah, but I just thought that different shaped plugs would put too much pressure on certain areas and damage the ear.

Comment

Originally posted by fade
                  Yeah, but I just thought that different shaped plugs would put too much pressure on certain areas and damage the ear.
                  Damage, or change? Your body won't just think 'Fuck it, too much pressure there, explode' or somethin' - It'll adapt to the changing pressures and grow to ease them.

I love the body, oh. I do <3

Comment

An exploding ear... hmm... I guess I just don't have much faith in my body since my eyebrow piercing. I'm really tempted to look into these now, sound interesting, plus never seen them before...

Comment

Originally posted by fade
                      An exploding ear... hmm... I guess I just don't have much faith in my body since my eyebrow piercing. I'm really tempted to look into these now, sound interesting, plus never seen them before...
                      It was used to humorously describe the sillyness of peoples opinions. Obviously didn't work that well.

I don't so much like the oval ones, but I'm interested in square/triangular shaped ones.

Comment

lol atlantis i dont think she got it! i dont like the oval one either im very interested in the teardrop ones!

Comment

Working...
                        X