Clear o-rings - quick question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear o-rings - quick question.

I've already ordered them now, but i was just wondering if the 1mm-1.2mm clear o-rings for retainers would be able to squeeze onto a 1.6mm bar?

yer they are much bigger than it says i bought 10mm ones and they will fit something 12mm

Comment

Ahh brilliant. i have to hide my tongue webbing for a week with an acrylic bar but the balls on each end are too big so o-rings it is!

Comment

Yeah, it's always good to get o-rings a size too small otherwise they tend to fall off

Comment

hide a tongue webbing? is it visible normally?

Comment

Why do you need to hide it?

Comment

It's not that visible really, but i click it a lot which is noticable
              I'm going on holiday next week for a big family gathering of the whole of my mums side of the family, and my grandma especially doesn't like body piercings in any way atall, so i'd rather just make it low profile for a week than cause any un-nessecary discussions.. So the mighty tongue web is going stealth stylee for a week, just incase the relatives i haven't seen for 12 years see it and yank my mouth open, haha

Comment

hmmm ok then lol wont they see any of your other ones?

Comment

They'll see your nostril...and madison? Hair is magic for covering ears

Comment

oo yeah hair is ultimately good for that,

Comment

Working...
                    X