How long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

I ordered a couple of segment rings on the 21st of June. That's 17 days ago...I know you say you can't do anything about it until 21 days afterwards since it's recorded delivery...I'm just wondering if it's normal and will it ever get here? I know it's not your fault, I'm just getting bored of waiting.

That's strange...all my orders have come in 2/3 days without fail - and that's just first class.

At least with it being recorded delivery you'll be able to trace it all.

Comment

My first order came through in a couple of days really quickly and when I go to the Royal Mail website and try to track the item it goes:

Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered. Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.
      Information on your item is not yet available online.

Comment

Oh yeah I've had that happen to me with some earrings a while ago. They were worth 20 and somebody had nabbed them (perhaps the postman himself!) and I never saw them. The seller was kind enough to send me other ones though.

Comment

ARGH! Bloody Royal Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Youki-Hi
            ARGH! Bloody Royal Mail.
            more commonly known as snail mail!

Comment

Did you buy them off here? Maybe you should call up tomorrow morning and ask just in case. Usually when my stuff is gonna be late I get an email explaining why.

Comment

yeh the title here shocks me lol,

the service from BJS, i think, is like no other. I can genuienly say its the best service i have ever had off the internet, not just for jewellery, but everything Its so speedy

Comment

hmm how annoying! im so impatient and if somthing i buy hasnt arrived within 2 days look out!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fairynuff986
                    Did you buy them off here? Maybe you should call up tomorrow morning and ask just in case. Usually when my stuff is gonna be late I get an email explaining why.
                    Yeah, BJS has already delivered it, got a very promt delivery email the next morning. I have a feeling Royal Mail has lost my package. It's no fair, I don't have much money, why are they stealing the stuff I can afford?

Comment

All sorted now. I sent one email yesterday, this morning I got my replacement package. Royal Mail still sucks bit Body Jewellery shop has amazing customer service.

Comment

Working...
                      X