What am I doing wrong on here please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I doing wrong on here please?

Morning, this had happened to me quite a few times but, now it has really annoyed me! Every time I send a reply that takes a little while to do (it takes me ages sometimes) - I send it then I end up being "booted off" here and have to log in again then it had lost my longer reply I sent. What am I doing wrong please? This is why some of my replies look rushed and have to re-edit the spellings.

It happens to me sometimes it asks if I want to leave the page and then it just locks.

Comment

I'll contact one of the shop staff for you when I'm on my PC if he doesn't see this first.

Comment

I'll have to get the tech team to look into it. Which browser are you using?

Comment

I'm not sure what mazzy is using but I'm on chrome

Comment

Thanks Fil. I'm not having any issues. Chrome and Safari are fine for me.

Comment

Morning Thank you for your help and replies. I am using Internet Explorer. When I reply to anything (quick reply or normal reply buttons on here) if I don't reply really quickly and take a while to check it, it goes funny and loses the reply altogether. I have to log in again. It starts to get me annoyed if I have spent time on the reply! Then if I ever edit my replies I have to keep on refreshing the page to edit it.

Comment

I've just made a new thread/topic that took me a while to do - what it did this time is make me log in again. But, it let me keep my reply this time. It only does this with new threads though. The others I loose.

Comment

Go on to fibre broadband recently and can post much better now.

Comment

What happened to all our history, photos etc.??
                    Now can't even send messages, just keeps saying Error 1.??

Comment

Working...
                    X