New Products for Spring 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Products for Spring 2013

We've had some great new products arrive recently. You can check them all out here: https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/bo...tAdditions.cfm

Erm what?! Women need jewellery to be beautiful...is that what you just said? Oh my.

As for the jewellery, not too pricey at all. Also, wow, lots of nail varnish. I hope with all the changes lately BJS can go back to the great standard it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
      Erm what?! Women need jewellery to be beautiful...is that what you just said? Oh my.

Who said that? Wasn't me!

Comment

No there was another post lol now I just look crazy, I think the member may have been spam so it's been deleted.

Comment

Oh, no worries.

Comment

Sorry yeah I meant to edit yours as well Jordan, it was indeed spam

Comment

Thank god I'm not actually going crazy!!

Comment

This picture doesn't look right ...

Is this "white steel" different to the rather shoddy enamel coated stuff?

Comment

How would you like to try them out for us? We have them in 6,8,10 and 12mm. PM me your address if you want me to send you a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by filipo View Post
                    How would you like to try them out for us? We have them in 6,8,10 and 12mm. PM me your address if you want me to send you a couple.
                    Wow, OK I'll give your 12mm's a trial run. I'll PM you.

Comment

So many nice pieces, pity they're mostly steel!

Comment

I'd buy so many of those open nose rings if they were 1mm, especially the white!!

Also is there any chance of having information on your septum keepers/retainers? I think I've got the black one before but it was super wide, have you any skinnier & shorter ones?

Comment

Ohhhh, I've only just caught up with this thread after a while.
                          Hazel, I'll get a new blog set up for the retainers.
                          Kaitey, which material would you prefer to have on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by filipo View Post
                            Ohhhh, I've only just caught up with this thread after a while.
                            Hazel, I'll get a new blog set up for the retainers.
                            Kaitey, which material would you prefer to have on the site?
                            Thanks! I think Kaitey like a lot of people is sensitive/allergic to steel so I would guess titanium as it's biocompatible.

Comment

^yes what Hazel said I can't wear steel for prolonged time periods so titanium, glass or stone is what I tend to wear. BJS was always my go-to place for labrets etc but it's getting hard to get them from you in materials I can use
                              also more retainers would be good

Comment

Working...
                              X