Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the key to be to put it in the wrong way round, then when I take it out, I make a funny face (I tuck my top lip under my teeth to stretch my nose down a bit) and then immediately pop it in from the inside out

Comment

Originally posted by spudkissed View Post
      Me too exactly. I can only get it in from the outside...and then the...I dont know what youd call it...but the flat end thing is on the wrong side and it looks stupid...unless I just dont push it in all the way but then it is susceptible to falling out.
      Try with your other hand. Sounds weird but it worked for me?

Comment

Oh trust me I did. Even tried using my toes. haha jk but I did try each hand
        I dont think the rings suit me anyway so maybe Im just not meant to wear them ever haha

Comment

Hello
          Open nose ring is good because I like it and I think you got there all four colors.

Comment

I couldnt get this type of ring in my nose if my life depended on it.

Comment

I bought one, and some other open nose rings, they don't even fit in my nose right. Must be the shape, or i have no idea -,- But the end that i pulled through the hole, didn't go inside my nose to make it look like a ring, i have no idea why, i'm new to nose rings, so if anyone knows if it's maybe the diameter or just my nose shape, let me know!

Comment

Do nose piercings suit men? i'm thinking of having mine pierced

Comment

Originally posted by shaung71 View Post
                  Do nose piercings suit men?
                  Yes.

Comment

I have got a tiny studded titanium ring of 6mm, as my nose is of somewhat small and slender I use to wear tiny ones. The blue stones studded on it makes it dazzling but somehow I also want to get my hands on bigger ones, wopuld it be an ideal match?

Comment

It'd be great to see these in more colours, the rainbow design you have in some of the BCRs and circular barbells would be awesome

Comment

Will the color ever fade / rub off these?

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

6 year old thread, closed!!

Comment

Working...
                            X