This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanium Open Nose Rings

We have launched 4 new colours of Titanium Open Nose Rings and new sizes as well. This open nose ring is made from coloured titanium, so it combines the high biocompatibility of titanium with cool colour. This ring is suitable for even sensitive skin and feels great in your piercing. All our titanium piercing jewellery is expertly machined and made to last.

Titanium Open Nose Rings

Ooh they are pretty, I've already got a steel one but may have to order one of these as well.

Comment

when are you going to get more of the smaller diameter rings back in stock?
      I love these but 10mm way too big for my nose....

Comment

yeah know what you mean Pingu, 10mm is too big for nose rings. But i think i would have difficulty getting a smaller one in...never mind

Comment

I've got a purple 8mm one and they are surprisingly easy to get in.... and it looks awesome!

Comment

Steel or coloured... Hmmmmm.

Comment

purple ........

Comment

seems cool..... r they available in only 4 colors?? or u have some more color options??

Comment

Although titanium nose rings are available in the market in various styles and designs, in most of cases titanium nose rings are very much durable, stylish, body friendly and affordable in price so these are the most demanded jewellery part in now a days.

Comment

i dont usually like nose rings but they look really nice

Comment

I couldnt get this type of ring in my nose if my life depended on it.

Comment

Pretty!

Comment

I always wear nose ring. It's color is golden.

Comment

Originally posted by spudkissed View Post
                            I couldnt get this type of ring in my nose if my life depended on it.
                            +1.
                            I bought one and completely wasted my money =/.

Comment

Me too exactly. I can only get it in from the outside...and then the...I dont know what youd call it...but the flat end thing is on the wrong side and it looks stupid...unless I just dont push it in all the way but then it is susceptible to falling out.

Comment

Working...
                              X