This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon Charm Bracelets

Refresh your style with this Turquoise Howlite Charm Bracelet. This summery bracelet features carved Howlite charms, blue pearls, clear quartz nuggets and a glass cube for a light, pretty look. Simple and stylish, this gemstone bracelet makes a lovely gift.

Soften your style with this Rose Quartz Charm Bracelet. This pretty bracelet shimmers with white pearls, clear quartz nuggets, a glass cube and carved rose quartz charms. The rose quartz has a gorgeously soft pink tone that really lights up your look.

Enjoy natural style with our Black Onyx Charm Bracelet. This chic gemstone bracelet sparkles with quartz chips, grey pearls, carved onyx charms and a glass cube. Elegant and pretty, this gemstone bracelet makes a lovely gift.

Bright and summery, this Mixed Gemstone Charm Bracelet is a gorgeous addition to any outfit. This pretty gemstone bracelet features quartz chips, coloured pearls and charms carved from turquoise, carnelian and amethyst. The natural crystals give this charm bracelet a great look that really brightens up your style.

<3

Comment

Theyre really pretty

Comment

I likey!

Comment

It's my first post and wanted to make a topic but couldn't stop my self to say that "It's really beautiful".
          Last edited by ChanaDLee; 08-14-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

i like those

Comment

So pretty ^.^

Comment

5yr old post, closed.

Comment

Working...
                X