Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiyPA
    replied
    I'll guess he will start with a trans scrotal and stretch that before the final split is done.

Leave a comment:

• Pwb72
    replied
    Good to see there is still someone else keeping an eye on this forum every now and then.
    Ball splitting, sounds interesting if not painful? Tell me more please.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Pwb72 View Post
    Great to hear that you’re still wearing weights on your sack when you can Mr Mouse. I’ve not pursued serious stretching for quite sometimes but still like to wear a single weight purely for the tug from time to time.
    Well I wish it were more often to be honest, but I'm about to try out a new adventure called ball splitting !

Leave a comment:

• Pwb72
    replied
    Great to hear that you’re still wearing weights on your sack when you can Mr Mouse. I’ve not pursued serious stretching for quite sometimes but still like to wear a single weight purely for the tug from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    I must admit it's been a nuisance not being able to wear any weights during the day, but I have tried making up for it by wearing a reasonably heavy weight at night !

Still enjoying the sensation of the weight bearing down on the boys below !

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    Originally posted by TikiMan View Post
    That's a shame. Can you wear maintenance weights at work and just increase in the evenings for fun time or are an long term weights a no no?
    Have to say I know very little about this and am becoming a little intrigued although I couldn't give up the hafadas and I really want to add to them lol
    Well there are people who wear weights 24/7 & I have been there in the past, it can be quite fun having secrets at work. However it does increase the size of your package, if you see what I mean ? So this can lead to some odd looks from colleagues ! In my new job it's just not practical for several reasons I won't go into here ? Also as you start to gain stretch your balls sit lower, this can lead to them getting massaged by your legs as you walk ! This effect is exaggerated when wearing weights of course, whilst not necessarily unpleasant it's not the best of ideas with an active job !

Leave a comment:

• TikiMan
    replied
    That's a shame. Can you wear maintenance weights at work and just increase in the evenings for fun time or are an long term weights a no no?
    Have to say I know very little about this and am becoming a little intrigued although I couldn't give up the hafadas and I really want to add to them lol

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    So it seems the only chance I have at the moment is to wear my weights in the shower !

Such a shame as it hasn't given me a chance to promote any more stretch !

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    New jobs just great !

However theres no wearing weights at work anymore !

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    Work has been quite physical over the last couple of weeks so it's not been possible to maintain a daily routine, strapping on the weights for some overnight stretching has been the only option of late !

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    Last night in the shower it was playtime & I was sporting 3 weights ! It felt awesome to have all that weight bearing down on my balls, I could certainly feel the hang !

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    Clank clank Hazel !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    When I'm fully weighted & not standing to attention so to speak ! The 11mm ball on the end of the curved barbell in my RPA can clank on my weights !
    Thats awesome haha!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Mouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Hazel View Post
    This made me giggle. My husband has a frenum ladder and can make them jingle LOL!
    When I'm fully weighted & not standing to attention so to speak ! The 11mm ball on the end of the curved barbell in my RPA can clank on my weights !

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluesilver View Post
    I recently bought a stack of zinc plated Round Rings (8mmx34mm) from the hardware store that work quite well. The only problem I find is that they clang against my guiche ring so loudly that it sounds as if I’m carrying a tool box full of spanners in my pockets! My missus prefers me to wear them only at home for the social discretion.
    This made me giggle. My husband has a frenum ladder and can make them jingle LOL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X