Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Hey fella's,

I'm new to this as I only strapped my 1st weight onto the Happy sack 4 days ago, would like to discuss ball stretching with anyone who has experience or has just started on this adventure !

Moved to 18+ section.

Comment

Very interesting. I have only heard some things about "ball stretching" but have no experience and knowledge on this topic. I will be happy to read info regarding this topic first hand.

Comment

Sorry Hazel ! Didn't realise, can you forgive the new guy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mouse View Post
          Sorry Hazel ! Didn't realise, can you forgive the new guy ?
          Nothing to be sorry for.

Comment

Well one thing I have discovered is that you have to be careful how you sit, if your not careful you can easily trap the chaps down below !

Comment

Another observation after only my 1st week into this is that its most comfortable if you go commando !

Comment

Yep, that's logical also but probably it also depends how much you want to stretch them. I looked at some pictures and saw people stretching them more then 10-20 cm which is insane if you ask me. Several cm would be fine and interesting and to be able to wear underwear too.

Comment

Can I ask why? (Hope that doesn't come across as rude or anything, I am genuinely curious & I know nothing about it!)

Comment

Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
                    Can I ask why?
                    I suppose you could say the same about stretching lobes or getting tattoos really.

Comment

If you mean why stretch them ? then for me that's an easy one to answer. Mine have always been very close to the base of my penis, I would like them to hang a bit lower !

Well I'm not planning on going that far, but otherwise hadn't come up with a stretch target yet. I guess I will carry on until I'm happy that they look about right !
                      Last edited by Boo; 03-04-2016, 11:16 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I'm just interested as it's not something you read about every day, also when thinking about more "unusual" mods it's not really something that springs to mind (not mine, anyway!).

Hope it goes well for you

Comment

Originally posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
                          I'm just interested as it's not something you read about every day, also when thinking about more "unusual" mods it's not really something that springs to mind (not mine, anyway!).

Hope it goes well for you
                          True that! Very interesting Mr M

Comment

Absolutely true. That's why I was very intrigued from this topic that I will be able to read first hand information on a topic for which I will not find a single person near me.

Comment

Thanks,will keep posting as my adventure progresses !

Or is there ? I guess not too many people discuss this topic over a drink with their friends !
                              Last edited by Mr Mouse; 03-06-2016, 07:14 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                              X