No announcement yet.

Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just the 1 weight on again yesterday as I was out motorcycling again, but got the 2nd larger heavier weignt back on last night ! It's been on all night & thus far today with regular moisturising all seems well !

Comment

• Managed the 3rd weight again overnight & a little way into the morning but had to get it off again after a couple of hours ! I will carry on wearing it at night & see how I get on !

Comment

• Still can't manage that 3rd weight during the day !

Comment

• Gonna try a larger 3rd weight tonight & see what happens !

Comment

• Well 3 weights at night is manageable but not during the day, I need to promote more stretch somehow ?

Comment

• I've started early as I'm wearing 3 already !

Comment

• I swapped around the weights so the small one is sandwiched between the 2 larger ones

Comment

• Okay so last night I woke up in the middle of the night & had to remove one of the large weights, so I took off the heavier one of the two. Went all day with two on, got home from work & showered taking the opportunity to swap the large weight for the heavier of the two. Gonna give this a go for a day or two, lets see how things pan out ?

Comment

• So all seems well so far, tonight I'm going to remove the small weight & replace it with the other large weight & see how I get on !

Comment

• Does strenching hurt? I'm very curious, I've never heard about this o:

Comment

• Hi KitKat,

If you do it Right it shouldn't hurt ! The trick is to go slow, you have to be into this for the long run ! Having said all this it can be surprising how quickly you start to develop a stretch, the real key though is to listen to the boys down below if they start to complain then you better back off some !

Comment

• That;s very neat! Looking forward to hearing of your progress

Comment

• So today as I was out on my superbike all day I decided to remove the weights, in the past whilst out riding I have encountered some discomfort ! This is never a good thing, so now that I'm home & chilling out for a bit I'm trying to decide when to pop the restrictors back on! Will it be tonight or should I wait until the morning
                            Last edited by Mr Mouse; 06-15-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Not sure how it happened but I have some chafing on the old nutsack so have decided to give the boys a rest for a couple of days, to be fair they deserve it as this is the 1st time they've complained !

Comment

• So after a bit of time off I popped the smallest weight back on last night before going to bed, all was well during the night & has been good all day so far. I'm gonna give it a day or two before swapping it out for the next one up which is heavier & larger, so far so good !

Comment

Working...
                                X