Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Do you mean a motorsickle Hazel ? As they are my speciality !
    Aye hun, think we're gonna sell some parts then scrap the bugger. Tis old and knackered and ain't worth much, was fun to tinker with for a bit. The other bike is nice but bf is after something a bit more sporty I think and I don't ride (pillion) any more thanks to my hips etc.

Comment

That's a shame you can't ride anymore Hazel as there's nothing like it ! The old knackered bike then ! What is it ? it might be worth more than you think to the right person ?

Comment

Well as I have a few minutes spare in my day & as I'm working from home today I'm gonna cook up a new batch of moisturizer, so back to the cauldron for me then !

Comment

That's a shame you can't ride anymore Hazel as there's nothing like it ! The old knackered bike then ! What is it ? it might be worth more than you think to the right person ?
          Just a very old Honda hun. I don't mind where it goes, if someone else wants it they can have it, not fussed about money

Comment

Hey Mr M i'm slightly off subject here but noticed your reversed PA is a 25mm bar I've just fitted a 22mm and there is no space at all do you have any wiggle room with the 25mm not sure if I should order a 25mm myself or if snug is the way they should fit.

Comment

Hi Mrs L, I have been a bike guy for as long as I can remember ! I have quite a few, the oldest being a BSA from 1937. I also have a passion for Italian classics from the mid to late 70's & recently bought my 1st Jap bike in 30 years ! I have no idea where the interest came from as nobody else in the family had one ?

I guess the old Brit iron is my favourite though !

Okay so onto your questions then, they do tell me that if you stop wearing weights then your stretch may receed by up to a 3rd of the hang you have achieved !

For me the pleasure is feeling the weight constantly pulling on my balls ! & knowing that I have a little secret I'm keeping from those that surround me. I have also noticed that during sex I'm able to last much longer before shooting my load, not a bad side effect at all !
              He'd love your collection Mr M. I can't remember the name of the 750 he had before we met, (he's tinkered off somewhere so I'll ask when he's within earshot again lol). But he loved that bike. He's owned a few bikes over the years but that bike was his love at the time. I would love to see your BSA 1937, just lately I'm preferring old to new in cars (classics anyway, I love see originals restored as if new), and it looks like I'm the same with bikes.

Thanks for answering that. The law of physics did suggest that without a weight, your sack would recede a little bit. I can imagine that having the weight there would feel pleasurable, and I agree about that little 'secret', that enhances things for you. It's a win win for you. I shall look forward to further posts

Comment

Hi buddy, I prefer a little bit of movement in my RPA myself as I find it more comfortable like that ! I had a shorter one but I found that the ball on the end was making a concaved shape in the top of my bell end, so must have been too short.
                Last edited by Mr Mouse; 05-06-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

What year & model of Honda is it Hazel ? In case I know anyone who might be interested !

Comment

So last night before going to sleep I popped a 3rd weight on to see what it was like, things were okay overnight & I slept just fine. But I hadn't been up very long before I started to experience some discomfort, so I removed the 3rd weight & all was well again ! So I'm gonna try again tonight to see what happens ?

Comment

What year & model of Honda is it Hazel ? In case I know anyone who might be interested !
                      Hazel's off on holiday at the moment, so she may not reply til she's back home

Comment

Hi Kaitey, Thanks for letting me know !

Comment

So I've figured out why I can wear an extra weight at night ! As we sleep our muscles relax, therefore my ballsack will also relax hence there is extra room for another weight ! Once I have been up & about for a while things start to contract again which causes the iritation which means at the moment the extra weight has to come off again !
                          Last edited by Mr Mouse; 05-11-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Hi buddy, I prefer a little bit of movement in my RPA myself as I find it more comfortable like that ! I had a shorter one but I found that the ball on the end was making a concaved shape in the top of my bell end, so must have been too short.
                            Cheers Mr M same here I'm going to have to order another bar and some bigger balls these ones can slide in if i'm not careful not something that I'm too keen on.

Comment

It's a Honda NTV600 Revere, year...hmm, mid-late 80's? It's a non-runner, new tyres (50 miles on them) but otherwise needs attention. Tbh bf is really wanting to work out what's up with it and it IS a nice bike, he has had the engine running before so knows it's ok. He just needs to spend some time on it and I need to kick his ass to do it haha! I think he may not let go of it, it's his baby LOL!!
                              Last edited by Boo; 05-14-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Just interested to hear what it was Hazel, I'm not really into Jap bikes these days ! Having said that I did sucume to buying my 1st one in 30 years last year, most of my mates were getting fed up with following me on Brit bikes doing a max of 50 mph so I got something to keep them happy !

By the way Hazel if your other half needs any help with issues just ask away, I've been spannering on things as long as I've been riding. I don't claim to know everything, but take advantage of my experience if you need to !
                                Last edited by Boo; 05-15-2016, 12:14 AM. Reason: merged

Comment

Working...
                                X