No announcement yet.

Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the moment I'm mostly stretching at night as work & play don't really pan out whilst weighted ! So overnights working best for me, I haven't found a comfortable way of riding a motorcycle whilst weighted yet ?

Comment

• So as I'm not out riding today I'm sat chilling with a small weight on, even though it's my lightest weight & I can easily accommodate more it's still a great feeling !

I might try going back to using the small weight 24/7 & just adding extra weights at night like I used to, will give it some thought !

Comment

• Have gone extra weighted tonight, can really feel the hang !

Comment

• So for the past week every night I have been heavily weighted !

Today I have also been weighted up since mid afternoon, gonna wear them both all night again & maybe tomorrow as well !

Comment

• So for the past week I have been away riding motorcycles, this has meant no stretching as the 2 don't mix well ! But since getting back I have felt the need to weight up again, somehow I feel naked without them. Tonight I have my large weight & a smaller weight on as well, the sensation is amazing ! I'm thinking of trying out a ball splitter next !

Comment

• Still feeling the hang !

Comment

• Can't believe it's been nearly a year since I have posted on here !

So what have you been up to I hear you ask ?

Well it's been a funny old year one way & another, I have maintained my stretch. I have made no more progress in length because for me it's just not been practical to do so, but I continue to enjoy the feel of a stretched nutsack. The pleasure just doesn't get old !

Comment

• Sitting here tonight after strapping on the 521 gram weight which I haven't worn for some time, wow ! What a feeling !

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                    Everythings going great still !

Comment

• Good to hear that your ball stretching exploits are still going great Mr Mouse.

Comment

• Feeling the hang dude !

Comment

• Is the stretch permanent now?

Comment

• Good to hear you’re still enjoying the hang Mr Mouse. I’ve been far too sporadic in my weight wearing to get any significant hang.

Comment

• Hi Rob ?
                              Yes mate the stretch is permanent !

Comment

• Just keep stretching as often as you can !
                                Have you read Jarrod's guide to ball stretching ? it's not all about wearing weights !

But if I could give you one bit of advice I would say get yourself a doughnut shaped weight, it needs to be the correct size so as to sit comfotably on top of your balls without slipping off. Get one that is 15mm thick as it won't be too heavy, its a good first weight which you can wear 24/7 !
                                Last edited by Mr Mouse; 06-28-2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X