No announcement yet.

Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you have started a lot heavier than I did so perhaps when you think of adding another weight maybe something half the size of your 1st weight would be sensible !

Comment

• Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking as well xD I just thought to start with this one since my balls already hung a bit lower so figured it should be fine. I think (on the site I ordered from that is) there was a 20 mm weight that's around 250 grams or something. If my memory is right that is.
      But I wasn't planning on adding another weight for at least 2-3 months. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

• As I sit here tonight lubing up the old happy sack I'm wearing a 70 mm length of steel that's made up of 3 weights, can't remember the total in Oz's but it's got to be about a Lb & a 1/2 at least & that's my maximum at present. I'm thinking of trying out a ball splitter at some point soon !

Comment

• Just read this all the way through, and gutted there are no before and after pics

i will be keeping an eye out for further updates!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Mouse View Post
            Well that's interesting Chilover !

You musta done a good job tugging on em over the years !

But you seem to be missing the point it's all about the sensation of the weights bearing down on the plums me old fruit !

You should get him to try it out he will love it, you will probably enjoy the sensation of the weights banging against your deirier as well !

Talk about a win win situation !

LOL I can't take the credit..that belongs to gravity..LOL

I totally get that it's about the sensation...I just couldn't help having a little fun with you.

My hubby is pretty conventional so I don't see him trying this any time soon...but your derriere idea is intriguing.....LOL

Comment

• Well Icedancer would you really be interested in peeking at a slack sack ?

I'm not much of a poser myself & certainly didn't think of taking any before piccies, although it would be possible to take some after shots.

But to be honest I wouldn't know how or where to post them ?

Answers on a postcard ?

Comment

But to be honest I wouldn't know how or where to post them
                You can't post them on here. You can post a link with a clear warning that it's 18+/NSFW.

Comment

• Ah ! Okay thanks Hazel, but I'm not sure there's a lot of interest though ?

Comment

Ah ! Okay thanks Hazel, but I'm not sure there's a lot of interest though ?
                    No idea, just stating the rules.

Comment

• Still enjoying the whole experience, it's a great feeling to be out & about feeling the weight tugging on your plums. With all around you not knowing your secret !

Comment

• So have I tempted anyone else to enter into the dark world of stretching ?

Comment

• No clue if anyone else got curious but I sure as hell am glad you shared your journey here!
                          As of a few days ago enjoying both a 30 mm and 20 mm weight having a total of 700 grams hanging there. And you're right, the feeling is great as well as others not knowing about it x3

Comment

• Well Wanderer it's great to think that my simple journey may have inspired others to try out this fantastic sensation !

Keep it up mate or should I say swing low ?

Comment

• I've been following your ball stretching adventures for quite sometime also. I'm currently testing the water with a small 250 gram weight to see how things go. Enjoying the sensation so far, even with such a small weight.

Comment

• It's good to start on such an adventure with caution ! There's no need to hurry, listen to your body it will tell you when your ready to move on ! Good luck with your journey !

Comment

Working...
                                X