No announcement yet.

Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a tough week ! Just gonna hang this weekend !

Comment

• Ended up out on one of my old bikes again this weekend & the boys below took a bit of a beating ! Had to remove my weights yesterday & wait for things to settle down a little. So tonight I will start again & will get one weight on just before bedtime, this usually works quite well as everything relaxes overnight whilst your asleep !
      Last edited by Mr Mouse; 08-09-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Have been back to 2 weights again for a couple of days now ! Gonna try slipping on a 3rd weight tonight & see what happens ?

Comment

• All went well with the 3rd weight last night but I slipped it off for work today as its been quite a physical end to the working week, gonna slip it back on tonight though & see how it goes again ?

Comment

• Have had the week off to fettle some of my bikes ! So have reverted back to the single small weight for the week ! All going well though !

Comment

• Has anyone any beginners advice please? How do you get started?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeG80 View Post
                Has anyone any beginners advice please? How do you get started?

Cheers
                As this is 1 person's diary maybe reading through it will be of assistance?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeG80 View Post
                  Has anyone any beginners advice please? How do you get started?

Cheers
                  Hi LeeG80,
                  As Hazel says, Mr Mouse is a big advocate of ball stretching and has shared is whole experience through this thread. I'm sure he'll be along soon to offer his own encouragement if you fancy going on your own stretching experience.
                  if you want to get really into the subject of ball stretching, I'd recommend having a read of the following website
                  http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
                  good luck

Comment

• Ah,thank you

Comment

• Hi Lee,

Jarrod's guide is the Bible mate, if you are thinking of giving it a go you must start there !

I have been inactive on the forum for a while as I have been very busy of late, I would say read up & give it a go !

Comment

• Hey folks,

I'm back ! ��

Enjoying the stretch again after my break, it's amazing as I didn't have any issues getting my weights back on again ! I had forgotten how intense the feeling was, it's great to enjoy this sensation all over again !

Comment

• Wow! Great going. I had heard of stretching the old happy sacks before but I have never seen an account of it before. Good reading.
                          Really intÚressÚ in what goes into the moisturiser.

Comment

• Well the Ingredients are a bit of a secret really I'm afraid, I could pm them to you but I don't really want to reveal the percentages of each ingredient though !

Comment

• Well it continues to be busy at work coming up to the Xmas break, so my stretching activities have been kept to overnight whilst sleeping. Over the festive holidays I should be able to get back to 24 hour weight wearing again !

Comment

• Still going with the current overnight plan !

Comment

Working...
                                X