Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thetford, norfolk / trefforest , pontypridd

Angry Nipple rejection

ive got my nipple done as ive posted a few times (lol) but i think it might be being rejected , if it is how would i know and is there any way to stop it? many thanks
    jerry
    So far:
    left ear 62mm + 6mm tragus + 6mm conch
    right ear 64mm + 6mm tragus
    Septum (1.6mm)
    tongue

Tattoos:
    TheLondonPolice - left leg
    pokemon - sidepiece
    stars - hips
    crab - inside right ankle
    stickman - outer right ankle
    assassins creed logo - shoulderblades

what signs are there which make you think it is?
    Now Showing:
    Left lobe 8mm, Right lobe 8mm, Lip (Centre) 1.6mm, Tongue x 2 @ 1.6mm.

Coming Soon:

Straight To Video:
    Septum 1.6mm, Septum 1.6mm again, 3 Left Eyebrow 1.6mm, 2 Right Eyebrow 1.6mm, Left Nostril 1.2mm, Left lobe 2.4mm, Right lobe 2.4mm, Helix 1.6mm, Left Tragus 1.6mm, Right tragus 1.6mm, various ear re-pierces.

Tattoos:
    Tribal design inside lower right arm, Sun design top right arm, "c*nt" tattoo inside lower lip.

Don't panic yet....mine have been done for over 2 years and have moved forward a bit....it could be parking up so dont worry too much yet....i took photos of mine about once a month to see if they were moving forward or if it was just me being paranoid....they seem parked up now so that's always an option....i've heard of people stretching up a notch too to avoid rejection...but dont quote me on that as i could've been given the wrong info....try not to worry too much till you're sure it's rejecting and just keep your eye on it for a bit first....

Make sure the jewellery in it isn't too heavy, it can pull the piercings down. Titanium is very light, maybe talk to your piercer about changing it.
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

my hubbys nipple rejected
    it was always crusty and suddenly just started moving forwards....

he took it out before it scarred too much, left it a few months

and had it re-done!!
    PIERCINGS....2.5mm Septum..1.6mm vertical nipples, 6mm Tongue ,1.6 mm Labret, 1.6 mm Tragus,2.4mm Conch, 1.6 m Helix, 1.6mm Lobe x 2 , 3mm Lobe, 12mm Stretched lobes x 2.

It's not the crust.....it's the filling.

Don't panic yet....mine have been done for over 2 years and have moved forward a bit....it could be parking up so dont worry too much yet....i took photos of mine about once a month to see if they were moving forward or if it was just me being paranoid....they seem parked up now so that's always an option
    Mine did this too. They seem fine now and haven't moved for over 2 years. I would check your jewellery too - I would always suggest titanium over steel as it's soooooooooo much lighter (and comes in funky colours!).

HTH,
    Sam
    NOW: Lobes, Conche, Helix, Nosie, Tongue, Nipps x2, Navel x2, 4 Tattoos
    NEXT: VCH, anti-eyebrow, more ear abuse, brand on back of my neck, more tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by vodkafairy
    Don't panic yet....mine have been done for over 2 years and have moved forward a bit....it could be parking up so dont worry too much yet....i took photos of mine about once a month to see if they were moving forward or if it was just me being paranoid....they seem parked up now so that's always an option....i've heard of people stretching up a notch too to avoid rejection...but dont quote me on that as i could've been given the wrong info....try not to worry too much till you're sure it's rejecting and just keep your eye on it for a bit first....
    Think one of mine is moving forward, thought it was my imagination at first. If it keeps moving I might have to have it redone.
    ____

thetford, norfolk / trefforest , pontypridd

well here is a picture

If you look at the crack on the left of the nipple, i think its starting to split, but i dont know if this is becasue of rejection or becasue ive caught it or something, what should i do? i dont know weather to leave it and risk having a split nipple or have it redone.
    So far:
    left ear 62mm + 6mm tragus + 6mm conch
    right ear 64mm + 6mm tragus
    Septum (1.6mm)
    tongue

Tattoos:
    TheLondonPolice - left leg
    pokemon - sidepiece
    stars - hips
    crab - inside right ankle
    stickman - outer right ankle
    assassins creed logo - shoulderblades

hmmmm it seems quite far forward, if it were me I would take it out now, let it heal and have it redone at a later date....but its up to you!
    BJS straight jacket maker extraudinaire.
    FRIENDLIEST/PRIDE OF BJS AWARD WINNER 2007
    Happy death day to you baby,I know your flying in the blue now.

see what ya mean now....neither of mine have moved that far forward....i'd either remove it now or take a chance that it wont move anymore....my commiserations to you on it though, i know how i'd feel if it were mine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast