Default tongue piercing split

i had my tongue pierced 9 days ago now and its been healing really nice. im now eating much better and i have no pain (well none apart from a mighty ulcer under the tongue ball on the bottom!!)

Anyway, i was out last night with my mates and i laughed real hard at something and my tonue bar got caught on my front teeth and when i pulled my tongue back into my mouth without realising it was infront of my teeth, the bar pulled on my piercing and made the hole slightly bigger and torn at the bottom. It bled quite abit and this morning there is quite abit of 'white stuff' coming out of the bottom of the piercing (forgive me, i cant remember the name of the stuff.. im new to piercings!)

Anyway, im quite worried now that the piercing will take alot longer to heal and when it does heal, im worried it will heal crooked because of the split in it.. what should i do? just leave it to heal or should i put anything on it etc?!? im getting it changed to a smaller bar next Tuesday.

i hope i made sense?!

Laura

i split mine too on the top at the front.....

its healed ok but the split is still there

just be vigilant with your rinses etc x
    PIERCINGS....2.5mm Septum..1.6mm vertical nipples, 6mm Tongue ,1.6 mm Labret, 1.6 mm Tragus,2.4mm Conch, 1.6 m Helix, 1.6mm Lobe x 2 , 3mm Lobe, 12mm Stretched lobes x 2.

It's not the crust.....it's the filling.

one more thing is that there is a lump on the top of the piercing.. should i be worried about this and will it go away after a while??

do you mean round the hole?
    if so mine also had this...i am now on day 12 i think and its alot better...
    it all takes time...
    PIERCINGS....2.5mm Septum..1.6mm vertical nipples, 6mm Tongue ,1.6 mm Labret, 1.6 mm Tragus,2.4mm Conch, 1.6 m Helix, 1.6mm Lobe x 2 , 3mm Lobe, 12mm Stretched lobes x 2.

It's not the crust.....it's the filling.