lfcprincess

Default Is nipple piercing more painful than tongue piercing or tats

Hey i am looking at a new piercing.. my nipple. But ive heard some real horror stories of pain and screaming etc. Does it actually hurt?

I have already got my nose, tongue, ears x3, belly x4 and i have also got 3 tattoos, one on the bottom of my back one on my foot and one on my shoulder blade... is the pain any worse than these other piercings? or do i have nothing to worry about..

thanks lau x

Easy now,
    I have both my nipples done, one done horizontally and the other vertically. Now, these two piercings are the only two I've had done (although I had to get the right one done twice cos it fell out and the hole closed on me) so i've got nothing to compare the pain of getting them done to. BUT I think it's safe to say that the pain isn't too great. I'm not the hardest man on the face of the planet and the pain of getting the first one done wasn't enough to put me off getting my second done.

I'm assuming you're a gal, so the pain may differ for you, but as chance has it I happen to have a girl mate who got her nipple done and she tells me that it weren't too painfull as people make it out to be.

To be honest, all piercings will hurt to a certain extent so if you've got your heart set on it then don't let that put you off. The most annoying thing about it is when you knock it while it heals. mine stopped being sore within the week.

well if you have all those others done then it shouldn't be a problem. it is a bit of a sharp, pinchy piercing but it's all very quick and looks so cool!

Default Re: Is nipple piercing more painful than tongue piercing or

Quote Originally Posted by lfcprincess
    Hey i am looking at a new piercing.. my nipple. But ive heard some real horror stories of pain and screaming etc. Does it actually hurt?

I have already got my nose, tongue, ears x3, belly x4 and i have also got 3 tattoos, one on the bottom of my back one on my foot and one on my shoulder blade... is the pain any worse than these other piercings? or do i have nothing to worry about..

thanks lau x

Have a read through this....

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...opic.php?t=688
    If pac-man had affected us as kids, we'd now be running around in dark rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music...

hey. ive got my nipple an tongue dun and my tongue didnt hurt 1 bit but my nipple wos only painful when they put the jewellery in 8)

heya hun
    4 me, ma nipple hurt more than ma tongue, bt evry1s different int they!
    gud luk wit ur nu piercing!

Hello, I have 15+ piercings and 3 tats, when I got my 1st tat (i was unpierced at the time) I thought it was worse than childbirth however after it was done I forgot about the pain because i was so happy! Over the folowing years i gained piercings and more tats but that 1st tat of mines was nothing compared with the nipple! It hurt like hell then i was over come with an almighty head rush that had me laid out on the sofa for 2hours! (my mates a piercer so i get it done at home lol) So all in all my experience of that was pain :evil: but it hasn't stoped me getting more or regretting having it done. I love all me piercings

..........I'm just thinking......maybe i had an easy labour lol, yeah thats what it was :!: