Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New piercing - the Conch!

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    All 3 of my conch piercings had labret jeweley. But my newest one needs to have a longer post of some kind i think since I have a bump on the back.
    Did you get it sorted out in the end?
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonton View Post
    Kudos to you for facing one of your piercing fears. I was also super terrified to get my conch pierced because I got lost in videos about poor experiences - I bit the bullet eventually and it is now my favourite piercing that I have I wish you all the best with healing! I'm glad you had a good experience too.
    Many thanks for your Kudos and healing wishes. Well Done - Kudos wishes to you too! Yes, I saw quite a few piercing videos that put me off. (I like to see what I am letting myself in for). My Piercer said to me that I would be ok but, didn't I believe her. I must start to trust her now. I'm very lucky I found a good piercer - much better experience there.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    Congratulations on your new shiney enjoy,had mine 3 weeks and it's starting to feel less tender etc so fingers crossed it's plain sailing for us both xx
    Thank you for your congratulations as well. Congratulations for you too as your Conch is new. Sorry, to hear that yours has been tender. Fingers crossed healing is plan sailing for you too. xx See if you can get hold of a spray called Prontolind. It was in my aftercare pack. I have had trouble with SSS and allergic to other products. It has calmed down my Tragus "from hell" that didn't want to heal up. (It was going to be retired this Saturday as it had been that bad).

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Hello all - thank you for your nice comments. Well, it is nearly a week old and I have to say I don't know what is going on to be honest! I was expecting a lot of pain and for it to be really swollen etc... The only time I know it is there is when I wear my loose winter hat. It just kind of aches a little (Or if I hit it when I wash my hair - I have had to try another method to wash my hair now lol..). But, it is not sore/swollen. I don't know is this is to come though. As the saying says "The calm before the storm".
    Last edited by Mazzy; 01-12-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Thank you for your congratulations as well. Congratulations for you too as your Conch is new. Sorry, to hear that yours has been tender. Fingers crossed healing is plan sailing for you too. xx See if you can get hold of a spray called Prontolind. It was in my aftercare pack. I have had trouble with SSS and allergic to other products. It has calmed down my Tragus "from hell" that didn't want to heal up. (It was going to be retired this Saturday as it had been that bad).
    Thanks for the recommendation x
    LEFT EAR
    1 X DAITH
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X CONCH

RIGHT EAR
    1 X ROOK
    1 X TRAGUS
    1 X STANDARD LOBE
    1 X FAUX SNUG (HELIX,CONCH)

OTHERS
    1 X NIPPLE
    1 X NOSE
    1 X MONROE
    1 X VCH

SHE WAS MADE TO LOOK CRAZY BY THE MAN WHO DROVE HER THERE.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation x
    No problem! x

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12