Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New conch position

Default New conch position

Hey guys needed abit of advice please I finally bit the bullet and got my conch pierced today went in got marked up etc liked and agreed to placement,had the piercing but I am now really unhappy with it, because it just seems so low!! Plus the ball is rubbing on my ear I didn't say anything at the time to the piercer because I had agreed to the placement but I didn't realize it would be so low any advise or opinions really appreciate it

Forgot to add i had it in a position to allow for a ring if that makes any difference
    Last edited by JAMMY B; 12-21-2017 at 01:15 AM.

Hi there! I don't know if it's just me, but the piercing looks somewhat angled downward? Is it possible to provide a picture of the back of your ear to determine if it's pierced straight? If it's actually angled downward, I don't think a ring will exactly sit the way you want it to. Also the jewellery shouldn't be rubbing against your ear even while it's pushed forward as that's what it looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/0tT4t this is the back can't really get a good picture ��

You could feel differently about it when it has a shorter post in it. It could be rubbing because of your anatomy and the fact when it's healed you want a ring in it. It's always best to go back and speak to your piercer about the issue
    Left 8mm lobe, Inner conch, Industrial, Daith
    Right 10mm lobe, Snug
    Right eyebrow, Septum, Smiley, Left lower lip, Right lower lip
    10 Tattoos

Thanks for the reply do you think it's to low?

I'd ask the piercer if there's a reason for the angle.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I told him I wanted a ring in it and he marked and pierced where he said it should go I'm to worried to go back in to be honest it's straight at the back do you think it would look better with a shorter labret

Thanks

Just spoke to my piercer he was very rude and told me he marked it and I agreed so there is nothing he is willing to do which I know I agreed to the placement but I never knew it would be hitting my bone and angled down I'm very upset but thanks for the reply

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast