Thread: Bump on Old Nipple Piercing?

Default Bump on Old Nipple Piercing?

Hey guys!

So, 2-3 years ago I got my nipples pierced and they healed fine but I had a bump on the left side. The right side is 100% fine, but for 2-3 years, off and on I just get this bump on my left side that's above the hole on the left. It'll burst and heal, and then dry out, and become a bump again and the same thing over and over again. It was a lot worse before I changed my jewelry to 1/2 bars because the ones I had been wearing were too long. But even changing to 1/2 bars didn't help the issue or make it any better.

I decided to change that left one to a titanium bar and a little longer to see if it would help but there's been no change and it's back at that "looks like a boil stage" because the dried skin peeled off when I moved the bar earlier.

I've tried doing salt water soaks in the past, and using piercing sprays and cleaning them out with recommended products like antibacterial soaps which was recommended by my piercer. I tried emu oil when the bump first appeared and I've been trying it again for the past few days but it's not helping at all. Even tea tree oil doesn't help. Hell, I even tried neosporin and bandaids for a week and all I did was tear the skin around my breast.

I just have this bump that will not go away no matter what I've tried to do. I really don't want to take out my piercing but I'm at that point where I'm about to because the bump just will not permanently go away.

So I went out and spent 20 bucks on this briotech spray and have been using it religiously a long with SSO and emu oil and I have no relief!!