Thread: Queries Regarding Multiple Piercings

Red face Queries Regarding Multiple Piercings

Hello everyone, I'll be getting my first ever ear piercings next Wednesday and I'm really excited. However, I have several questions I would like to ask before the trip to my piercer:

1) I'm thinking about getting 2 lobes and 1 helix on both ears; is that impossible to do in one session? Has anyone have any experiences of getting 6 piercings at once?

2) If it's not possible and I can only pierce one ear at a time, how long would I have to wait between sessions to get my second ear pierced? The piercer is quite far away from me and my school holidays are only 6 weeks long so I was wondering if the second ear can be pierced within 1-2 weeks, or do I have to wait longer?

3) I'm really cautious about choosing piercing shops and have looked through a lot of reviews before deciding on this one. Just to be on the safe side though, would it be alright if someone could check that the piercings they're doing is good and I'm not going to the wrong place? Their portfolio is here: riseabovetattoo.com.sg/feature-works/piercing.html

Thank you, and I apologise if these questions have been asked a lot of times.
    Last edited by FiL; 08-25-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Hi and welcome. It's best to consult a piercer first, as some advise no more than 3 in 3 months, but I think you could have those done in one sitting. I've had 2 lobes in each ear done at the same time. A friend of mine had 4 in one ear and 1 in the other ear in one sitting. Though after the first initial piercing, the others may be slightly more painful, as the endorphins start to wear off after the first one.
    Last edited by Jools1969; 08-25-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

6 in one go is too many and a good piercer wouldn't do that.

I'd suggest 3 then wait 3 months and 3 more.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thank you both so much for the information, I'll be sure to consult my piercer on Wednesday and go with the most sensible choice for my body!