Thread: 18+ NSFW and Genital Tattoos

Default 18+ NSFW and Genital Tattoos

As the title says, this is for 18+ tattoos (ie designs of an adult nature) and genital tattoos. Hate tattoos of any kind are not welcome.

As always please follow the rule that you can post a LINK to a 18+ photo, you cannot directly paste it into your post.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I am looking for a tattoo studio that will do genital tattooing. Before i can even get to that part im noticing more and more tattoo studios are open plan. I dont want to get my fufu out for me and the customer next to me lol. Any one point me in the right direction?

Im manchester based. I will travel but not too far like london.
    Current:
    2 orbitals,
    2 lobes
    2 nostrils
    Septum
    1 outer labia

Semi permanent eyebrows
    1 branding
    Approx 8 hours of tattoos

Retired
    2 forward helix
    2 helix
    2 snugs
    2 anti tragus
    Tragus pierced 3 times
    Nostril pierced 6 times
    Bridge
    Septum (now repierced)
    Philtrum
    Labret
    Smiley
    Nipples both pierced twice
    1 outer labia
    Tongue
    Traditional Navel pierced twice
    Upside down navel pierced twice
    VCH pierced twice
    2 dermal anchors

Depends on the kind of tattoo and the style you're after, need to be looking at that first then finding someone you like and who excels at the style you like then asking if they'll do that area. What area are you wanting done? Just the mound or the labia too? Many won't even see a mound/pubis tattoo as genital.

Most artists will do it out of hours when there's no one else in. For those who don't they will use a screen.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Really thats interesting. I didnt know that they would offer to do it out of hours / use a screen/ not see the mound as genital.

What i want is the mound and labias done. I want it in black and grey. A flower with some draping beads. I dont want it too detailed for fear of it blurring from shaving. But then again legs dont blur when you shave them.
    Current:
    2 orbitals,
    2 lobes
    2 nostrils
    Septum
    1 outer labia

Semi permanent eyebrows
    1 branding

Retired
    2 forward helix
    2 helix
    2 snugs
    2 anti tragus
    Tragus pierced 3 times
    Nostril pierced 6 times
    Bridge
    Septum (now repierced)
    Philtrum
    Labret
    Smiley
    Nipples both pierced twice
    1 outer labia
    Tongue
    Traditional Navel pierced twice
    Upside down navel pierced twice
    VCH pierced twice
    2 dermal anchors

That's what I know from the artists I know and some friends who have had the area tattooed. Not all artists are the same, some won't tattoo that area, some won't tattoo it unless you're heavily modified, some will do it but not think of privacy etc. Just depends. Considering you can show your upper mound without "technically" being indecent then some may not see it as genital, soon as you go lower and incorporate the labia then yeah I'd say deffo into genital territory there haha!

It won't blur from shaving, it will be more likely fade/blur more from sitting/clothing rubbing etc. You're deffo right to not want it too detailed.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I wont be getting anything done until at least next year but i think its time to plan it before i get more labias pierced. They take too long to heal.

Ive found someone now. Dark poetry tattoo in bury.
    Current:
    2 orbitals,
    2 lobes
    2 nostrils
    Septum
    1 outer labia

Semi permanent eyebrows
    1 branding

Retired
    2 forward helix
    2 helix