Thread: Let's talk triangles

Default Let's talk triangles

So a triangle is on my wants list. A comment on my triple piercings diary made me think about things I hadn't even considered to be a big impact on suitability. So, I was wondering if any lovely ladies wanted to share their experiences, either of getting the piercing, or about an assessment for a triangle that you had. If you weren't suitable and it wasn't just about the nerves themselves (feel free to chat about that too), what was it? How would it impact?

I'd love to hear from you. Researching this piercing is somewhat more tricky than most (or all?). There isn't as much information or shared experiences to be read about. I know I could have a chat with a piercer experienced in intimate piercings (and I will before I jump in), but want to hear some personal experiences.

Jools, I'm hoping you drop by to enlighten me about the impact thighs can have on suitablity.
    Jess

Current piercings:
    Left ear - 3x outer conch, tragus, lobes. Right ear - 3x forward helix, conch, lobes. Right nostril.

Retired:
    Tongue

Wish list:
    Philtrum, septum, tongue, nipples, VCH, triangle, multiple lobe piercings, conch and possibly a snug or two. Oh and I dream of lots of ink too!

My anatomy won't allow it, it would get squished and twist and be painful etc. I'd say if your thighs were squishy very high up and crush your anatomy when closed then that along with anatomy would also have an impact. If you have the correct anatomy then large thighs shouldn't bother it.

Have you not read Elayne Angel's info on it? She goes into a LOT of detail in her book and quite a lot on her site.

There are also experience diaries on this site for triangles.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Ah, my searching of this forum is rubbish. I must practice more! I'll have another go. I have read that web page and got the book last week, but haven't read it (to that point) yet. I just though it might be interesting to have somewhere with input from. A variety of different ladies.

Squishy too high was was my guess, but then I thought, but most woman don't have thigh gaps! I didn't consider that squish might impact, or not anatomy. I just figured, no thigh gal might mean no triangle.

Bummer that you aren't suited, but yay for fab piercers that can properly assess!

Edited, because I must have made a typo in my initial forum search. I've found some threads now.
    Last edited by MeanderingMs; 08-01-2017 at 01:47 AM.
    Jess

Current piercings:
    Left ear - 3x outer conch, tragus, lobes. Right ear - 3x forward helix, conch, lobes. Right nostril.

Retired:
    Tongue

Wish list:
    Philtrum, septum, tongue, nipples, VCH, triangle, multiple lobe piercings, conch and possibly a snug or two. Oh and I dream of lots of ink too!

Yeah I'm totally gutted, I went to get assessed for one almost 8 years ago but it was a no go sadly. Getting a large gauge Christina later on in the year though ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by MeanderingMs View Post
    So a triangle is on my wants list. A comment on my triple piercings diary made me think about things I hadn't even considered to be a big impact on suitability. So, I was wondering if any lovely ladies wanted to share their experiences, either of getting the piercing, or about an assessment for a triangle that you had. If you weren't suitable and it wasn't just about the nerves themselves (feel free to chat about that too), what was it? How would it impact?

I'd love to hear from you. Researching this piercing is somewhat more tricky than most (or all?). There isn't as much information or shared experiences to be read about. I know I could have a chat with a piercer experienced in intimate piercings (and I will before I jump in), but want to hear some personal experiences.

Jools, I'm hoping you drop by to enlighten me about the impact thighs can have on suitablity.
    I'm here!!

Like you, I tried to do as much research on the net as I could about triangles and who does them. This led me to approach Hell at HTT and Julie at Cold Steel. When I went to HTT, Hell wasn't there (I wasn't warned about that after exchanging several messages, which is why I suggested to make an appointment!), but I was referred to Bex instead, who carried out the assessment instead. She said that I was suitable and suggested to make an appointment with Hell.As I was only visiting Manchester for a short time, I couldn't come back the next day for it and decided to leave it until I was back in the area. But in the meantime, get another opinion, since it's quite an invasive procedure.

Julie at Cold Steel is lovely and very knowledgeable. On first glance, she initially thought I was suitable, but looking at my thighs and asking about how active I am in my life in general (do I workout, walk loads, etc.), in her opinion, she came to the conclusion that I wasn't suitable. This is because, even though my vulva itself is suitable, it's 'tucked' away and the piercing is likely to get 'squished' in between my thighs, as I'm walking or sitting down. She felt that this would cause the piercing to twist, be uncomfortable and possibly, migrate. :'( But she did suggest I was suitable for a HCH or inner labias.

The other place I would consider getting an opinion from is with Quinten at Kalima in Worthing. I'm yet to go to see him, as it's such a long way. My partner travels and stays away on business quite often, so I've been waiting for him to go to Brighton again!!

Anyhow, the thing to remember when it comes to getting assessed is to talk and visit the piercer, weigh up their experience and reputation, and then think very carefully whether it's the piercing for you. The healing time is 3 months and condoms are advisable - even with your normal partner and no oral!

If you haven't found my experience yet, here's a diary of my experience of wanting and getting assessed for a triangle: http://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/t...CH-or-Triangle
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Sorry for the lack of response, I've not been well.

Ok, so from the comments here and what I've found on my further reading, I'm pretty sure I'm not suitable for any horizontal genital piercings. My anatomy is very tucked up and in a valley. I'm still planning to get a VCH at some point, so I'll ask about possible suitability then, or if I happen to be near a suitable studio at some point I'll book it for an assessment, but it doesn't warrant a grand day trip.

Hazel, Christinas are beautiful. Not really something I had considered, but I will be now. I'd love to hear how you get on. I'm also loving the look of fourchette piercings too, but the mention of stretching concerns me. I'll be researching how much of an issue that would be. A level of stretching isn't an issue, but I have visions of it stretching forever and not being so pretty anymore.
    Jess

Current piercings:

Retired:
    Tongue

Wish list: