Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PA piercing

Will do Hazel and don't worry about it I have next to no knowledge on modifications so any opinion is better than what I already know.

Got, Septum, Both lobes 12mm,PA, Lip.
    Retired, left nip, eyebrow, tongue, scaffold both ears.
    Want, both nips, tongue, daith, conch, tragus, scaffold.

Thanks, many try to slam down advice because they want to hang onto their piercing in the face of any issues or potential issues which I understand totally. I was the same 10 years ago! It's nice to see someone take advice on board ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications:
    5mm septum punch, coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 2 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Sometimes Hazel you just can't give away good advice for free !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I'll take anything for free

I've just caught up with your thread. Great that your meds weren't an issue, but I'm sorry that your piercing experience wasn't the best. You've had some good advice though. Let us know who you get on.
    Jess

Current piercings:
    Left ear - 3x outer conch, tragus, lobes. Right ear - 3x forward helix, conch, lobes. Right nostril.

Retired:
    Tongue

Wish list:
    Philtrum, septum, tongue, nipples, VCH, triangle, multiple lobe piercings, conch and possibly a snug or two. Oh and I dream of lots of ink too!

Spoke to the piercer and it was more to do with my anatomy to be honest the jewelry is really comfortable and the bleeding has stopped only a small bit of spotting in the morning. So I'll keep on top of things and as soon as I notice anything untoward I'll talk to the piercer straight away.

Sounds like a fair & sensible plan, I'm sure all will be well !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I hope so

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345