Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One or two?

Default One or two?

I'm (hopefully) going to get my nose pierced, would it be stupid (if I'm ok after the nose) to get my belly done at the same time?

they would be the first piercings since I had my lobes done when I was 9
    Im taking my older(32) and younger(16) cousins with me
    left side
    1 x lobe

right side

​1x lobe

planned

right nostril
    left helix
    right second lobe

Of course it wouldn't be stupid and I'd suggest leaving your relatives in the waiting room so your piercer has room to work or ask if you can take one of them in but don't be offended if they say no.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Of course it wouldn't be stupid and I'd suggest leaving your relatives in the waiting room so your piercer has room to work or ask if you can take one of them in but don't be offended if they say no.
    I will have to take one of them in, probably my younger cousin as I'm closer with her, as I'm very prone to fainting and I get very scared waking up and start panicking as my sight doesn't return for a few mins
    left side
    1 x lobe

right side

​1x lobe

planned

right nostril
    left helix
    right second lobe

The first body piercings after my first lobes were my nose and navel at the same time. If you feel you may faint, eat some chocolate just before having the piercing done and have a sugary drink or water handy. During the piercing, try to relax by concentrating on something else (like a spot on the wall or ceiling) and listen to your piercer. Professionals are well aware clients can be nervous and good ones will try to keep you calm and relax by maintaining your breathing.

I'm sure you'll be ok. Just think of the lovely piercings you'll have.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Quote Originally Posted by Jools1969 View Post
    The first body piercings after my first lobes were my nose and navel at the same time. If you feel you may faint, eat some chocolate just before having the piercing done and have a sugary drink or water handy. During the piercing, try to relax by concentrating on something else (like a spot on the wall or ceiling) and listen to your piercer. Professionals are well aware clients can be nervous and good ones will try to keep you calm and relax by maintaining your breathing.

I'm sure you'll be ok. Just think of the lovely piercings you'll have.
    I already backed out of having my nose done twice, I might get my helix done instead of my navel
    left side
    1 x lobe

right side

​1x lobe

planned

right nostril
    left helix
    right second lobe

Quote Originally Posted by Paintingflow3rz View Post
    I will have to take one of them in, probably my younger cousin as I'm closer with her, as I'm very prone to fainting and I get very scared waking up and start panicking as my sight doesn't return for a few mins
    Let your piercer know in advance so they can lie you down for your nostril piercing.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Let your piercer know in advance so they can lie you down for your nostril piercing.
    Of course!
    left side
    1 x lobe

right side

​1x lobe

planned

right nostril
    left helix
    right second lobe

I often get pierced 2 at a time
    Left 8mm lobe, Inner conch, Industrial, Daith
    Right 10mm lobe, Snug
    Right eyebrow, Septum, Smiley, Left lower lip, Right lower lip
    10 Tattoos

If I asked the piercer to would they just do it after all the consent forms etc. Without telling me what they are doing as they do it?
    left side
    1 x lobe

right side

​1x lobe

planned

right nostril
    left helix
    right second lobe

Quote Originally Posted by Paintingflow3rz View Post
    If I asked the piercer to would they just do it after all the consent forms etc. Without telling me what they are doing as they do it?
    I suggest going in and having a chat with your piercer first to get all this out the way or ask them for an appointment with a bit of extra time so you can explain your preferences and your fainting/panic problems so they are fully aware of all the issues. State that you'd like 2 piercings but may only stay with one depending on how you feel. If you don't want them to explain what they are doing then mention it. Most will just tell you take a breath in and out, say the jewellery is coming and when they're done. This is so you don't flinch when the needle is coming and when the jewellery is inserted.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast