Thread: Two Industrial Piercings?

Default Two Industrial Piercings?

Hi guys! I'm stumped on what ear piercing to get next and I have just a couple questions. Do any of you guys have an industrial piercing on both ears, and do you like it? Does it look nice? I also would like some help deciding what my next piercing on my left ear will be.
    this is the ear I'll be getting it on. Pain is not an issue, neither is location. I just want to figure out which piercing you guys would suggest and it preferably needs to be something that I can put a stud in.

I don't have an industrial - my ears are too full!
    I'd say that an industrial on both ears would look amazing, but I'm into symmetry.

It looks like you tried to attach a photo but I can't see it. Maybe try posting it again?
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|3x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|2 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|navel (69 holes in total)

Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.
    Next up: third pair nostrils; venoms; maybe something genital

http://imgur.com/a/4Rivm

Some old pics of my industrials. But yeah I have one in my left ear and two in the right. Still want a second one in my left as well but first I'm going to get a conch piercing in that one.
    I really like having an industrial in both ears since symmetry is also a big thing for me. However I don't like the industrials to be exactly the same. So preferably the same amount of industrials but in different ways. To make them stand out a bit more. But that's just my opinion.

Also same problem here. I can't see the photo either. Maybe upload it to an image site like imgur and post the link?
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 6 mm ~ Philtrum 6 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 2, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Microdermal between eyebrows/third eye & on my left & right middle fingertip ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ frenulum piercing left side lip 16g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Oopsie, I posted this on my phone so the picture must have gotten messed up.