Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Removing Stuck Labret

It's off! Finally! I got my husband to cut it off with wire cutters. His first reaction was "you want me to do what?!" Then we worked out the best way. I got him to cut the back off, and the relief when he done it was instant. I had fun getting the new barbell in, it wasn't long enough despite being 8mm which was what I thought was the right size, so it's got my initial lobe labret in it, with a ball that is a bit big but I'm going to leave it like that for now. It's got titanium in it, I'm happy!

Current
    3 lobe each ear, Daith (R), Helix (R)

Would like
    Rook (L), Tragus (L), Double Forward Helix (L), Further 2 Helix (R)

RIP
    Daith (L)

Here it is!!!

https://ibb.co/mViYXa

This side I need to get my second lobe redone as it's not in the nice smile line I was hoping for (that too was done by he dodgy piercer). But I've got a spa day in two weeks so will get it done after that just to be sure
    Last edited by Icedancer; 05-25-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Current

Would like

RIP
    Daith (L)

Goodness my helix feels 10x better already with titanium in it. It isn't sore at all, I thought it may be after the fiddling around but it's absolutely fine. I can even lay on it now which I couldn't before, although I am still avoiding that. Definitely the moral of the story is don't be impatient and go to a bad piercer who uses stainless steel as initial jewerly. I'm lucky that I had no reaction to the steel, but it didn't feel "right". I think it's happier too with a shorter bar in it.

Alls well that ends well and I have another piercing story to go with the one about my gunned lobes when I was 13!

Current

Would like

RIP
    Daith (L)

Glad it's doing better
    Caro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12