Thread: Stomach tattoos

Default Stomach tattoos

Hi folks,
    Does anyone know of any design suitable for covering op scars on lower stomach area? My lovely wife is thinking of having one done. Thank, in anticipation, Cardriver.

It would depend on the scars, their position, age, how they have healed etc. Also depends on the artist, their skill, what ink/machine they use etc etc.

It would really be best for her to pop in and see someone in person. Obviously she wouldn't want anything extremely detailed as it may blur somewhat but again without examining in person it's very hard to know.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thanks Hazel, I think that's what we'll do, she used MBA for a tattoo last year, so she can contact the artist for a meeting to discuss it. Keep up the good work, Cardriver.

No problem, best thing for her to do is make sure she goes to an artist who excels in the style of tattoo she's fond of and then take it from there.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I have around 12 smallish scars on my stomach due to a couple of surgeries. I am tattooed from my collar bones down to my belly button and unless you were searching for the scars you'd never know they where there.
    Current Piercings.
    Both Nipples done. Only fancied getting 1 but 4 days later the other followed.

Future Piercings.
    Looking to get a 8g lobe piercing.

Possible Mods
    Now considering a tongue split so need to get pierced with the biggest gauge I can to get the ball rolling.

Tattoo.
    Over 200 hours worth and that increases every month.

Retired Piercings
    My left ear retired over 20 years ago.
    My PA retired 6 years.