Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nipple Piercing Sensitivity

I had both mine done in the same sitting many years ago, they took ages to heal up properly but settled down eventually !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    You wait until you put a seat belt on in a hurry when not wearing a bra and forget they're there!
    Or worse still bump it on the corner of the car door...yep, that hurts! A lot!
    Piercings: left ear: lobe x3, forward helix x2, rook, helix, conch, right ear: lobe x1, navel x3, inner labia x2, VCH, HCH, Christina, left nipple (vertically), right nipple (horizontally), sternum dermals x3, tongue, smiley

Retired: left niple, right nipple x2, VCH, navel

Want:
    Right ear: daith, anti-tragus, triple helix.
    Left ear: outer conch x4

Seatbelts!!!!!!!!!!!
    Current Piercings.
    Both Nipples done. Only fancied getting 1 but 4 days later the other followed.

Future Piercings.
    Looking to get a 8g lobe piercing.

Possible Mods
    Now considering a tongue split so need to get pierced with the biggest gauge I can to get the ball rolling.

Tattoo.
    Over 200 hours worth and that increases every month.

Retired Piercings
    My left ear retired over 20 years ago.
    My PA retired 6 years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123