Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nipple Piercing Sensitivity

Quote Originally Posted by yellowlight View Post
    I got mine both last week and theyre not too bad. I haven't caught them on anything though ( honestly I don't know how people DO catch them on things haha do they walk with their boobs first? XD ) and haven't touched them much more than cleaning and it seems fine! Although healing takes a very very long time and they can be sensitive for 1+ year if they are slow healers!
    I caught mine on a lot of things, H cup and don't always wear a bra or if I wore bras I would still bump them. They are very much "first" compared to the rest of my body LOL.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Hmmmm, I have been thinking of getting mine done for a while. I *may* get one done on Saturday as long as OH can hold my hand!!! And as my middle name is "Clumsy" you can guarantee I will catch it..........

Haha lucky for me I always go out with a bra so the seatbelt situation should effect me much. Although I have small breasts so I can understand how people with large boobs don't have a choice with how their body moves XD

I had mine done when I was 19. At that time they were super sensitive. They were too delicate to be touched much directly, but they felt amazing just being grazed slightly under a padded bra. They never healed properly i think due to being pierced with a ring and not a barbell, improper placement, and i was not taking good care of my body in general. They began migrating (surfacing?) And I took them out less than a year later. I want to get them done again, but now 10 years later, I have gained and lost weight and my breasts are less sensitive than they were when I was younger. I wonder if they will still be sensitive.

i recently got one of mine re-pierced and the other done for the first time, i think i am more aware of them , and can certainly feel my nipples more when touched, for me i think it has definitely made them a little more sensitive .

The answer is I think it depends upon the person, whether or not it's different for men and woman - pass. I'm a guy and find both of mine are more sensitive, sensitive enough to justify getting them pierced. If you do decide to put them to the needle, good luck.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel 1.6 mm,

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    You wait until you put a seat belt on in a hurry when not wearing a bra and forget they're there!
    Relatable. It's only been a month for me so I still forget that my nipples won't like it when the seat belts are slapped onto them.
    Current body mods:

0g lobes (first) + 16g second lobes on both and third lobe on right
    triple forward helix on right
    inner conch on my right
    tragus on left
    ‒ one cartilage on my left
    ‒ both nipples

iris flower on my right ribcage/belly area
    lyric tattoo on my left ribcage
    ‒ Pisces sign with genderfluid colourations

Getting it done

Planned in the "near" future
    ‒ spiderbites

Planned in the "not-so-near" future

seraph wings with a heart 'tramp stamp'

Retired

medusa

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzy View Post
    Relatable. It's only been a month for me so I still forget that my nipples won't like it when the seat belts are slapped onto them.

You're doomed lol. It was only in the first few months that I remembered that they were there and was careful!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Since I've had my left nipple repierced, at first the right pierced nipple began hurting, if in sympathy. Now it's become more sensitive!
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Stockton-on-Tees / Bristol / Letchworth GC

I'm really curious as to how this will work out for me... I just had mine done (like 2 days ago) and as they were minimally if at all sensitive beforehand at least I don't have to worry about the risk of losing sensitivity..

I'd be really pleased if they do heal nicely and end up being more sensitive, my OH is always so disappointed that he can't get a reaction that way since he is the polar opposite so doesn't understand that I just can't feel a thing! :P
    Curious Newbie

Piercings: 2 x earlobe (done when I was too young to remember)
    2 x nipples (25/04/17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast