Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disappointing my parents

Yeah I think we all have those kinda of relatives :/ at least one or two. It's frustrating but in the end they need to respect my decision as I am an adult and it is my body. I have my reasons to body mods and they're going to love you no matter what. I had an ex who threatened to break up with me if I got a piercing. I did it when we got in a fight and he still wanted me since he realized that it was cute. Now that we're broken up for a different reason it made me realize that having family be so negative on your decisions is enough, can't afford to have friends and partners bring me down for something I want!

Faye Michelle

Pierced 22 times (repiercings included)
    Three lobes, first and second x2
    Helix on both sides

Nipples left x3 right x2

Belly button x2
    Labret (repiercing soon)

SC: sarahlovesmoi

I'm too old to disappoint parents, but I have to be careful with my 17 year old autistic son. He freaked out when I had my nose pierced. He thinks piercings are 'unnatural'. I would love to have my tongue pierced and a madonna, too., but I'm trying to ease him in gently as I can, for when I do have them.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

My boyfriend is very much like that. Even though my tattoos are easily coverable for a work environment, he still makes jokes about "why would you do that to yourself?" and it really gets me down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123