Thread: MOVING SALE! Massive Clear-out, 16mm and more!

Lightbulb MOVING SALE! Massive Clear-out, 16mm and more!

Hi all,

I'm moving in a couple of months and then travelling for a year so I need to massively downsize on everything. I used to have 16mm lobes but downsized for comfort, so first up is my large collection of 16mm/5/8" goodies.. It's a sad day, but there's no point them staying here in a box when they could be in a new loving home.

Postage is within the UK for a flat fee, and if you're after multiples then the postage doesn't rise (unless you want a lot of it). Breakables like the glass and horn will be sent in padded envelopes which increases the price quite dramatically to a small parcel, but the silicone and metal pieces can get away with first class large letter size.

Let me know if you have any questions, and if you want multiple pieces we can work out a deal for a cheaper rate. All jewellery is used but in excellent, clean condition (no chips, marks or scuffs)

Thanks for looking!

Later on today/tomorrow/this weekend I'll post up more stuff for sale with other sized bits and bobs, I just figured I'd get the bulk of the nice stuff up first