Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ball sack piercing?

I am looking to pierce 6-8 parts of my ball sack near the left and right corners. Are there any veins or anything I should look out for? How long should healing take? What is a good gauge to go to? How deep should I go?

I actually pierced a left and right side of the sack the 2 days ago and put in a small 14 gauge round dumbbell. There seems to be little or no puss and I can easily move the piercing around at anytime without hassle (no crusties or anything stopping me).

Are these quick to heal? The pain seemed to have already went away. Still pain when touched but nothing noticeable else wise. Also how should I care for it during and after the healing stage? Thought i should get this information before doing the other 6 or keeping the 2 in for long.

DO NOT DO THESE YOURSELF!

Some people could, but please dont.

I mean no offence when i say this, but u quite clearly dont know what your doing. Those questions you've asked are ones you should already know the answer to if your planning on this.

I cant help you with any of those questions. If i were you, i would just pay to have it done professionally without the risk.

If your going to self pierce, you should probably do a bit more research
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

i like to research one step at a time, i researched how to stick a needle through my sack and now im researching whats next

I would never atempt to self pierce somewhere that i hadn't researched properly!!! I would be worried about things going wrong!!! You obviosly need to do alot more research or even get a piercer to do it for ya!!!
    Left ear:
    2 x lobe
    Vertical tragus
    Anti- tragus

Right ear:
    2 x lobe
    Tragus
    Helix
    Rook

Other:
    Tongue
    Navel
    Reverse navel

Yeah, you're no where near ready to do this on your own. Either go to a profesional piercer and get it done, or if you insist on doing it yourself, then for your own sake, talk to a piercer about the procedure, and get the proper tools. I don't know what your plan is for piercing them, but you really need to look into this some more, you could cause some major MAJOR damage if this goes wrong.
    I'm done, I'm gone. There is nothing here for me anymore.

or go ahead and do it anyway, and when bits of you drop off we can enter you in the Darwin awards...

Did you know that if you pierce your scrotum too deep you can pierce the lining of the scrotum? Once you do this, you can get an infection that can severely hospitalize you or kill you.

There are a veins all over the body that you must look out for, of course you will be looking for veins in the scrotum.

You really need to go talk to a professional and or have them pierce you atleast once or twice. This way you can witness what they do for preparation and or how they go about their technique--as well as having the proper piercing equipment.

What did you use to sterilize your equipment?

And if you don't know what gauge to pierce at you are in for a world of hurt.

Spend the next 2-3 months at a minimum researching techniques, proper equipment, and proper jewellery size as well. Make sure you know the ins and outs of keeping your new piercing clean and free from infection.

-Aettis

See Aettis knows his shit!!!!
    Left ear:
    2 x lobe
    Vertical tragus
    Anti- tragus

Right ear:
    2 x lobe
    Tragus
    Helix
    Rook

Other:
    Tongue
    Navel
    Reverse navel

arent you guys being a little two faced on this? how come a few of you gave your aproval in this thread... http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...ead.php?t=5255

and didnt here? they are both genital piercings after all and as long as this guy is well prepared and does everything the right way then il wanna shake his hand. it takes balls to do this (sorry for the pun).

anyway, him asking questions here is research and aslong as he dosnt rush into anything then he'll be fine. all piercers have to start somewhere and alot start on themselves.
    PIERCINGS: 3 left lobe 1.6mm, 1 left pinna 1.6mm, 14mm right lobe, labret 1.6mm, navel 1.6mm.

WOULDNT MIND: lip (left and right), eyebrow, septum, nipple, scaffold, more right lobe piercins, navel industrial + scaffold

He has already mentioned that he has already started piercing!!! It's just the other person did all his reasearch before he started and this one is still asking questions!!! I just think it would be better if he reasearched for a while before he started!!!
    Left ear:
    2 x lobe
    Vertical tragus
    Anti- tragus

Right ear:
    2 x lobe
    Tragus
    Helix
    Rook

Other:
    Tongue
    Navel