Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piercings and underwear

No chance of it catching undies if you don't wear them !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    No chance of it catching undies if you don't wear them !
    But I'm a good girl and always wear knickers ☺
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    But I'm a good girl and always wear knickers ☺
    are you now

I prefer bad girls !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I went without undies today at work and it helped so much! Wearing panties causes too much unwanted friction, and would catch on the ball when I would get up from a squatting position. Kinda felt weird, like everyone knew i wasn't wearing anything underneath, but comfort over what other people think in my opinion
    Heyo! My name is Terra
    Stretched ears (0g), 2nd lobe, conch, helix, rook, custom built indistrial, tragus, naval, newest addition VCH!
    Retired: faux snug

Quote Originally Posted by BiO'tool View Post
    I went without undies today at work and it helped so much! Wearing panties causes too much unwanted friction, and would catch on the ball when I would get up from a squatting position. Kinda felt weird, like everyone knew i wasn't wearing anything underneath, but comfort over what other people think in my opinion
    Maybe I will have to give going commando a try ☺ I only ever wear a g-string as I've always found proper knickers too uncomfortable but they're not always ideal now I've got my vch. I've got friends who've stopped wearing knickers as they think it's healthier so that's another reason to give commando a go too. I've not worn a bra for probably a month but somehow never like going without knickers ☺
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

You will never know until you give it a go Fi ?

Underwear with a seam down the middle always gives me issues. Saline soak when you get home to bring down the irritation!

Quote Originally Posted by noodles451 View Post
    Underwear with a seam down the middle always gives me issues. Saline soak when you get home to bring down the irritation!
    Me too! Tried an old fave pink lace thong yesterday and it was uncomfortable
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

I've recently discovered the joy of choosing underwear based on how much jingling of jewellery is acceptable in different situations (tighter = quieter). Commando is most comfortable, but very noisy!
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast