Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piercings and underwear

I'm the same with my RPA Miss Fi !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

how was it getting your vch and have you had any problems with it

Quote Originally Posted by ella87 View Post
    how was it getting your vch and have you had any problems with it
    No problems with it at all - it healed really quickly. Much better than some of my other piercings.

I didn't really like the process of getting it done even though my piercer was great.

It's more decorative than for stimulation but I love it. Are you tempted to get one?
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    I'm the same with my RPA Miss Fi !
    Stop wearing lacy undies then lol.
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Do you think the wife has noticed then ? Damn another pleasure denied me ! Suppose I will just have to go & get me another piercing to make up for it !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

yes i have been thinking about getting one but had no person tell me it get in her way when she would use her toys so been looking at what ppl say about it

This is a great question! I just got my VCH pierced yesterday, and I work as a veterinary assistant, so the scrubs are like p.j's, debating whether to go commando to work to allow my piercing to air out, or just some cotton panties.... hmmm....

Go commando ! It's quite liberating & another secret so can be an extra turn on !

Commando it is! Love the secrecy of this whole process, i feel like a little she devil
    Heyo! My name is Terra
    Stretched ears (0g), 2nd lobe, conch, helix, rook, custom built indistrial, tragus, naval, newest addition VCH!
    Retired: faux snug

Personally I've never had a problem with mine catching on my underwear :/ and it hasn't caused an issue with toys either Ella87 !
    Undercover mini Goth

Current:
    Both lobes * 2, 1 helix, both nips, navel, VCH, tattoos * 4
    Wishlist:
    Rook, conch, tragus, HCH, many more tattoos...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast