Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emu Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I get mine from eBay, exact same thing but you can get 5 times as much for about the same price as that one!
    Old thread I know but could you kindly post a link for the seller you use hazel thanks.x

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    Old thread I know but could you kindly post a link for the seller you use hazel thanks.x
    emuoilhouse on eBay.

Sorry, I forgot we can't post links on here anymore for some odd reason. :/
    Last edited by Hazel; 01-12-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thanks so much xx
    Last edited by FiL; 01-11-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Forgot to ask what's the best way to apply this??I was thinking with an ear bud just around the piercing, should I also do sss along side it and can it be used on fresh piercings please?Thanks appreciate your time

A clean finger tip or ear bud
    The SSS is personal preference. I never SSS as I don't find it effective and many piercers are now not suggesting it for new piercings.
    Yes it can be used on a brand new piercing, oral piercings, genital piercings, anything.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thanks alot for your help xx

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    A clean finger tip or ear bud
    The SSS is personal preference. I never SSS as I don't find it effective and many piercers are now not suggesting it for new piercings.
    Yes it can be used on a brand new piercing, oral piercings, genital piercings, anything.
    I had my Conch pierced nearly a week ago and my piercer did not mention SSS this time around. In my aftercare pack there was a spray called Prontolind. As my body totally hates SSS I thought I would give it a go. I am allergic to some products as my piercer knows so wary it would not do much. My piercer said to try the spray on my angry not healing Tragus and for four days it was the crustiest it has ever been and thought about retiring it on Saturday. Well, now I have got a lovely looking very clean Tragus. I have never seen it look like this ever. It is also not angry anymore!

I use the spray twice a day for my new piercing (you can use it more but happy with that) then a wash under the shower later. I have heard that this spray also gets rid of spots too.
    Last edited by Hazel; 01-12-2018 at 11:29 AM. Reason: merged
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook and Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and sadly retired Eyebrow. :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I don't bother with magic sprays, 10 years of getting pierced professionally and shower rinses, occasional saline spray and very occasional emu oil has worked for me. Along with excellent piercers and very high-end jewellery and had no real problems at all aside from what can happen to any piercing/anatomy. Before getting pierced by a decent professional I can state that sh*tty jewellery caused the few problems I had.

All it takes is some low-end jewellery (non mirror finish especially) to constantly irritate and you'll have unhappy piercings. It's the main factor tbh.

I have used H2Ocean (picked some up when I ran out of saline) but it's basically saline with a few enzymes so no real difference to saline, same as a lot of these marketed products that are basically saline with teeny amounts of things in them that don't really do much at all for the brief moment they're sprayed at a piercing.

But if someone wants to spend money on a "piercing product" and it works then fair play!

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12