Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

If you mean why stretch them ? then for me that's an easy one to answer. Mine have always been very close to the base of my penis, I would like them to hang a bit lower !

Well I'm not planning on going that far, but otherwise hadn't come up with a stretch target yet. I guess I will carry on until I'm happy that they look about right !
    Last edited by Hazel; 03-04-2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: merged posts
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I'm just interested as it's not something you read about every day, also when thinking about more "unusual" mods it's not really something that springs to mind (not mine, anyway!).

Hope it goes well for you
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I'm just interested as it's not something you read about every day, also when thinking about more "unusual" mods it's not really something that springs to mind (not mine, anyway!).

Hope it goes well for you
    True that! Very interesting Mr M
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Absolutely true. That's why I was very intrigued from this topic that I will be able to read first hand information on a topic for which I will not find a single person near me.

Thanks,will keep posting as my adventure progresses !

Or is there ? I guess not too many people discuss this topic over a drink with their friends !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 03-06-2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: merged posts
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID, Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR , Reverse Prince Albert 6g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 8mm balls.

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Mr Mouse absolutely no one will discuss this topic with their friends over a drink because if you do share that with friends they will tell you that you are crazy

Yeah your not wrong there ! That's what's so great about forums buddy!

It's very important that you moisturise the fellas down below as this helps the skin to stretch, I'm not sure if this speeds up the progress at all ? But I'm not in a hurry, it will take as long as it takes.
    Last edited by Hazel; 03-04-2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: merged posts

So since starting this new adventure there's another of my pleasures that I haven't indulged in & that's riding my motorcycles, this passion has been an important part of my life for a long time now. I have built them restored them raced them & ridden them all over the country, but since starting out on the adventure of ball stretching I haven't slipped into my leathers & thrown my leg over any of my 2-wheeled mistresses ! I would like to fit in a ride to the coast this weekend weather permitting, wish me luck !

Well things seem to be going much better since I retired my pubic piercing, I guess it must have been put under pressure by my sack starting to stretch. I will probably reinstate it once I have reached the desired hang, at this moment in time I don't know how long this will take or how far I will go !

Well as it happened I managed to fit in a 20 mile ride today as a friend of mine asked me to test ride a bike, so I put on a pair of boxers & my bike leathers & everything was just fine. So I needn't have worried, usually when I go for a ride it's a lot longer say something like 120 mile round trip !