Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: pain of a tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by x__ejw View Post
    Wow, that is beautiful! I love chest pieces, yours is one of the best I've seen!
    I agree! That is amazing!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Tragus, Nostril, Helix.

Sadly Retired Eyebrow. :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Thanks Mazzy x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

No problem Hazel congratulations on your Wedding. Glad you had a nice day. Your photo is lovely. x

I know pain is totally subjective etc.... how much on the ouch o-meter is a calf tattoo please? I've just seen a Tiger tattoo up for sale and I'm sooo very tempted. Don't think it would go well on my arm with the other tattoo's so thinking of calf. Is it also true tattoo's on your left side hurt more to do?

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Side of calf shouldn't be too bad, back can be a bit nippy if going near your knee ditch or Achilles heel. The left side thing is a myth.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thank you for your help Hazel. Yes, I had a feeling about the knee ditch. Oh, I bet that does hurt! Luckily, the tattoo design avoids it.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

To be honest in the last couple of days feel like one stupid idiot! (mildly put) I have been after a Friday the 13th tattoo for a long time and booked one. In the meantime the Tattooist made some flash and I really liked the look of it and in the end the two tattoo's were made as one. I though "ah, no problem I have had quite a few tattoo's I am used it by now". I decided this tattoo should be put about 4-5 cms above my inner ankle. The pain was very nippy - I expected that and I'm used to being in pain anyway.

What I am so shocked about is the after pain. OMG - I don't know what has happened. Basically, it is so difficult to stand on that side. When you get up you get a whoosh feeling of boiling hot water near the ankle and it feels like the tattoo is splitting open. Has any one else has this? I thought at first it maybe infected but, no pus and only pain when I get up etc..... I have just started to see my ankle bone again as it was swollen. I've had a foot and outer ankle tattoo before and it hasn't done this ever.

It's put me off of having my calf done now lol....
    Last edited by Mazzy; 10-17-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Well I had my calf tattooed a couple of weeks ago. It did hurt in quite a few places. Found the colour worse than the outline but, it healed lovely and I really appreciate having it done now.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345