Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Jewellery Show Off

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo777 View Post
    Got myself an Industrial Strength clicker. Freaking love it.
    https://imgur.com/a/A9Ccq
    Looks fab!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    Looks fab!
    Thank you. Xx
    Got: Double forward helix and tragus in left ear, double lobe in both ears, daith in right ear, right nostril and septum.
    Retired: Left nostril
    Coming soon: Couple of outer helix in both and maybe a VCH.

I'm looking to buy some more jewellery for my nostril piercing and would like the Tama end by Anatometal. I was wondering though how do you decide what size gem and piece to go for? I am not sure what size my current gem is at the moment but would say around 3mm. I have the Trinity end by Anatometal which is 4mm although as my piercing is still healing I haven't tried it yet. What's the maximum diameter you go for when buying a round piece?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyClara View Post
    I'm looking to buy some more jewellery for my nostril piercing and would like the Tama end by Anatometal. I was wondering though how do you decide what size gem and piece to go for? I am not sure what size my current gem is at the moment but would say around 3mm. I have the Trinity end by Anatometal which is 4mm although as my piercing is still healing I haven't tried it yet. What's the maximum diameter you go for when buying a round piece?
    I tend to go for 3mm and I'd go for 4mm depending on the style. For a Tama I'd say 3mm would be lovely in a nostril. A lot of it is trial and error and of course preference. Some people won't wear anything past 1.5mm in their nostril yet I've seen people wear 6mm and more and it still look good.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I tend to go for 3mm and I'd go for 4mm depending on the style. For a Tama I'd say 3mm would be lovely in a nostril. A lot of it is trial and error and of course preference. Some people won't wear anything past 1.5mm in their nostril yet I've seen people wear 6mm and more and it still look good.
    3-4mm is what I was thinking to be honest. I'm not sure that 5mm+ would be a good look for me and wouldn't want to try until I've got a little more of an idea of what sizes look good. I ordered the 1.5mm gem (18k gold with rainforest green topaz). Won't receive it until Xmas when I'm back in the country but very excited to get it!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011