Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Registration for Voting in UK

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yet you agreed with all their policies above all other parties. So.....?

Tbh there was no one group of policies I completely agreed with, I only went with the one I picked as thar seemed the better for the disabled, no way would I vote a party who jumps in bed with camoron

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
    ...no way would I vote a party who jumps in bed with camoron
    Agree with you there!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

My BF got 50% labour and 50% Green Party on the issues he picked as important, he normally votes labour although once voted lib dems before camoron got his teeth into them, he didnt like Gordon Brown (who did lol) he liked the previous lib dem leader he doesn't like Clegg

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I got the result I expected as did the bf.
    I'm a little surprised it was almost an equal split. I think I need to get into the manifestos to get more insight. Not long left now

My BF got 50% labour and 50% Green Party on the issues he picked as important, he normally votes labour although once voted lib dems before camoron got his teeth into them, he didnt like Gordon Brown (who did lol) he liked the previous lib dem leader he doesn't like Clegg
    The only time I've voted Labour was in the 2010 general election, actually because of Gordon Brown.

Let us hope we don't end up with a Labour government (either absolute majority, or as a coalition) in May. I hate to think what the debt (and deficit) would rise to by the time of the next election in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    Let us hope we don't end up with a Labour government (either absolute majority, or as a coalition) in May. I hate to think what the debt (and deficit) would rise to by the time of the next election in 2020.

Id hate to think of people like myself (the disabled) suffering with the Tories in!

Id hate to think of people like myself (the disabled) suffering with the Tories in!
    As it happens - I agree with you. The way the tories have treated the disabled is horrific, but the fact remains that as a country we can't just increase spending. We need to reduce expenditure. Borrowing 90bn every year (and a debt of 1.4tn and rising) simply isn't sustainable - we are stealing from future generations.

Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    As it happens - I agree with you. The way the tories have treated the disabled is horrific, but the fact remains that as a country we can't just increase spending. We need to reduce expenditure. Borrowing 90bn every year (and a debt of 1.4tn and rising) simply isn't sustainable - we are stealing from future generations.

So who wins, borrow money or make the poor suffer, I know which I would prefer

So who wins, borrow money or make the poor suffer, I know which I would prefer
    If we continue borrowing money the poor *will* suffer, as ultimately they will be the ones paying it back (the rich can simply leave the country for somewhere with lower taxes). This is why the policy of both labour and tory of encouraging large business (often multinationals) is lunacy - they have no loyalty to a country, and will simply move to a country with low taxes. We need to encourage small and medium business more, as the owners of these are usually much more tied to where they live (for example by sending children to local schools, being part of the community etc).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast