Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GUIDE - Piercing bumps

Oh wonderful ������ if I have to wait 4 more days to get to a reputable place (over a 45 min drive away) will it stain that quickly? I am totally freaking out now. I knew that guy didn't know what he was talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by Yogini87 View Post
    Oh wonderful ������ if I have to wait 4 more days to get to a reputable place (over a 45 min drive away) will it stain that quickly? I am totally freaking out now. I knew that guy didn't know what he was talking about!
    Its unlikely to stain that fast. Please try not to worry hun and get to that piercer soon as you can.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Hi, I got a navel piercing 4-5 months back and a few weeks away a bump appeared on the bottom. the bump occasionally bleeds but the bleeding comes and goes. I'm very worried because a) the bump is darkening in colour and b) my navel piercing as a whole is not healing up as it should be. Any advice on what it may be or how to care for it (apart from the saline/sea salt soak which i am currently doing)?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanaxx View Post
    Hi, I got a navel piercing 4-5 months back and a few weeks away a bump appeared on the bottom. the bump occasionally bleeds but the bleeding comes and goes. I'm very worried because a) the bump is darkening in colour and b) my navel piercing as a whole is not healing up as it should be. Any advice on what it may be or how to care for it (apart from the saline/sea salt soak which i am currently doing)?
    If it's like a granuloma then leaving it alone is usually for the best. Navels can take up to a year or more to settle and heal fully.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    If it's like a granuloma then leaving it alone is usually for the best. Navels can take up to a year or more to settle and heal fully.
    yeah, It looks like a granuloma. The piercing is still red around the bar and there is still slight discharge secreting from it even after 5 month mark. Is the granuloma, redness and discharge combination not a cause of concern?

Also, thank you so much for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Lanaxx View Post
    yeah, It looks like a granuloma. The piercing is still red around the bar and there is still slight discharge secreting from it even after 5 month mark. Is the granuloma, redness and discharge combination not a cause of concern?

Also, thank you so much for your help
    You're welcome and yes let it dry out, it's not a concern, just a part of healing for you.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Can someone please help me here? I had my nose pierced on July 25 of this year, and it was great until about a week ago. I devoloped the nose bump :( It started to heal up nicely, then, this week, it got really bad!!!

It was pierced at a shop while me and some friends were out of town, in a sort of celebration. We googled the shop and the reviews were great, and all seemed well.

I went yesterday to a tattoo shop here locally and had them switch the jewelry out to a titanium piece. She said my nose would heal, and she was very big on the H20 Ocean spray. In which I am using right now. I was just cleaning before with the sea salt solution. She told me to spray my nose 3-4x a day, and not to wipe it, and just let it dry.

Today it's still red/scabby looking, but I think I can see a tiny bit of pus that may be starting to form, I don't know. I have not picked at it, or messed with it at all. It does not hurt or anything. She said it was not infected, and should be find in a couple of days. May take a couple of weeks she said.

Is the H20 all I need to be doing? She said not to use hydrogine peroxide or anything else, she also said tea tree oil is not good, and should only be drastic.

Please help me here. I really love my piercing. This place on my face is driving me crazy!!

I want to add a pic, but do not know how. It's asking for a URL, and I don't have that available, but have them in my album on my ipad.

PLEASE HELP!!

If someone can tell me how to post a pic of this, please do, OR I can email it to someone for it to be posted here.

H2Ocean is fine, it will heal up and settle in time.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Is it normal for a bump to hurt when pressed? I've got something on one of my nipples, it's sort of under the skin, but it's hard and it hurts - mildly if pressed during cleaning with Q-tips, and a lot if I press on it to see if it will burst (I know, not the best idea >.<).
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Lip (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipples (both!)
    - Septum