Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first attempt at drawing my own tattoo design - It's pretty basic

Default My first attempt at drawing my own tattoo design - It's pretty basic

Yes, it's pretty basic. Probably needs a lot of work. It's not perfect. Do you think that they could replicate the shading with the black on the outline? I don't need the exact same colors but I definitely would want the shading from black to grey. Also would want them to tidy up a bit. This will be a gift from my grandmother. Out of everything I showed her she said she wants me to get an aum I'm just undecided on the design.

A good artist could do that for you, speak to one and share your ideas and see what they come up with
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    A good artist could do that for you, speak to one and share your ideas and see what they come up with
    I definately will. I just tried to clean up the lines a bit. I know its not neat the way i've shaded it. This is what i came up with.

Awesome, let us know how you get on ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

dpack_1

Literally stop putting so much effort into trying to draw this.

Take it to any artist and they will just redo it no matter how yours looks.

So just show your tattoo artist the design and say you want that, shaded, and cleaned up. And 30 mins later you'll have yourself a tattoo.

I agree with dpack_1 (although you could say it nicer!) The truth is, this is a simple design. An Ohm with shading. Just explain it how you want. The artist will always redraw it anyway. They have to.

Quote Originally Posted by leibunm View Post
    I agree with dpack_1 (although you could say it nicer!) The truth is, this is a simple design. An Ohm with shading. Just explain it how you want. The artist will always redraw it anyway. They have to.
    Agreed

I wonder if they ever got the tattoo!

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I like this symbol

oom shivaya

Practice makes perfect, my grandma went to art classes. She couldn't draw a straight line in the beginning lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast