Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted this tattoo for so long and now...

What I've decided is to go ahead with another tattoo I wanted done (probably a little more costly, but I've been saving so I think I'll be ok). I've been drawing these two characters since I was in the 6th grade and they've changed and developed with me. They're very symbolic for me, they're like my mental guardians. I already have the main one on my right calf, but I've wanted to get them both on my shoulder blades for a while (like they are my wings). So I already had it have designed and just finished it up. Now just to decide if I wanna get it with color or not. Decisions, decisions...

I think down the road I'll add my tribal designs around them. EVERYONE WINS!
    The Works: Lobes x4, Helix x3, Tragus, Industrial, Septum, Snakebites, Navel, Both Nipples, Tongue.

Retired: Eyebrow x2.

No it was going to be a picture of these two characters I made up and then down the road use the tribal I made to go around them in a way. BUT changed my mind again. But now I know for sure this is what I want and I'm getting it this Monday. YAY! It's going on the upper spine so it's not going to be pleasant I'm banking.
    The Works: Lobes x4, Helix x3, Tragus, Industrial, Septum, Snakebites, Navel, Both Nipples, Tongue.

Retired: Eyebrow x2.

I've got one over the top of my spine, can't say it was any more painful than anywhere else. I do have more padding though hehe
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Ancient thread. Closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12