Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Albert?

Default Prince Albert?

Hi all
    I've got some questions about PA, I have been interested in genital piercings for probably about a year now and i got 2 Hafada piercings back in may which i love however I'm now thinking of taking it a step further and getting a "proper" genital piercing if you know what i mean and the piercing i want is PA I'm highly tempted to go get it done on friday but just wanted to ask some questions mainly how is sex affected by this piercing pros and cons, what jewellery is better to wear a ring or bar (I know for a fact my piercer would be doing it with a ring) and also probably my biggest thing is of course the pain how bad is it and how does it compare to other piercings as i say I've already got my Hafadas and i also have septum, lip, navel and some ear piercings
    Thanks for the help

Sex - no real amazing physical change other than your partner possibly being able to feel it but that would be gauge and jewellery dependant. Make sure to only partake when fully healed.
    Jewellery - personal preference really, find out what works for you.
    Pain - varies from person to person, heard anything from a pinch to a very sharp pain etc. Most people I know who have had a PA say the actual pierce isn't all that bad. However everyone perceives pain differently so it's impossible to answer really.
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    22 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

The piercing isn't really that painfull, I found him inserting the needle into my pee hole worse than that.. Oh and good luck on your first pee! That's the real pain haha
    Last edited by MatRec; 11-25-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Youtube
    FaceBook
    Tumblr

HolesLobes9mmLeftConch2.4mmLabretSeptumPA
    Ink
    AphexTwinArmPiece
    FullSleeveByMarkusLenhard40hours
    FiifthElementWristTattoo

Quote Originally Posted by MatRec View Post
    The piercing isn't really that painfull, I found him inserting the needle into my pee hole worse than that.. Oh and good luck on your first pee! That's the real pain haha
    Tip for the first pee if you're able to (ie at home) use a big jug, fill with luke warm water, dunk your chappy in there and pee, can take the sting out of it
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    22 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.

Yep, and hang onto the jug for afterwards - probably one of the easiest genital piercings to give a sea salt solution bath to...................
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

Quote Originally Posted by stretcher View Post
    Yep, and hang onto the jug for afterwards - probably one of the easiest genital piercings to give a sea salt solution bath to...................
    Yus yus!
    22 hours of tattoo work

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Tip for the first pee if you're able to (ie at home) use a big jug, fill with luke warm water, dunk your chappy in there and pee, can take the sting out of it
    I have absolutely nothing of value to add here, but I just had the fattest giggle at this! *wipes tears from eyes*
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    It's this bit that gets me haha!

Good luck, UnknownModifier, let us know if/when you go for it!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    TumblrFacebook

Navel. Nipple Cross. Tongue. Septum. Conch. Double Nostrils. Daith. 6mm Lobes.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Crazy Bunneh Lady.

Well, it makes a change from dunking biscuits.............
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

Hi I m new to the forum and I'm thinking of getting a pa , this will be my first piecing. Good to hear the comments they have answer some of my questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast