Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Conch Punch Diary/Expierence!

Hey guys!
    This is my experience and healing diary for my 2g Inner Conch Punch!

So on Friday i got my conch punched at by my piercer and i couldn't be happier. My jewelry got custom ordered and it was in and i finally had the $100 and i wasn't going to put it off now that the jewelry was in and i had the money.

Experience:
    I was so nervous to get it i was shaking signing the paper work, i couldn't even sign it neatly.
    So i paid my piercer and she took me to the room and she asked me what side i wanted it on and i said on my left ear.
    She cleaned my ear thoroughly and marked my inner conch for the spot to be punched.
    Se asked me if i wanted it to be punched at 2g and then put the jewelry in or if i wanted to get it punched one size down and taper it up to 2g to stop bleeding. I went with the one size down and taper up just in case it bled a lot which I've heard they normally do.
    So she had me lay down and she got the punch lined up and i grabbed my best friend's hand as she got it positioned right.
    She told me to me to take a deep breath in and she then dermal punched it. It hurt a lot and it was a big amount of pressure, i could literally feel the punch cut and push its way through each layer of skin and cartilage it was actually pretty cool. I head a nice loud cartilage crunch too, I think it showed up on my phone too. So she then took the punch out and slid the taper through which was uncomfortable but definitely not unbearable in pain. She then slid in the jewelry and all the pressure was released and gone. It barely even bled, like maybe a 3 or 4 drops of blood from her removing the punch but it didn't pool up or run down my hair like I've seen/heard.
    She cleaned it up and she took a couple of pictures and i was on my way.

Throughout Friday night it bled like 1 drop like an hour after getting it punched and it didn't bleed again after that. A bit sore when the wind hit it but nothing painful.

Saturday i don't even know it's there, absolutely no pain or bleeding. I did a SSS just to keep up with cleaning and i cleaned up the little bit of blood that was around the O-ring in the back. No swelling or redness whatsoever.

Today was the exact same as yesterday. No swelling, redness, bleeding other then the tiny tiny amount that got cleaned off anyways, i still don't feel it at all.

As soon as the punch taper, and jewelry insertion was over with i don't even know it's there!

It was painful to get punched but honestly only until the jewelry was in. I rate it like a 7/10 like my piercer said it would be.

Here's some pictures of my new baby

Right after getting punched:

The chunk of ear:

Saturday:

Today:

I'll make sure to keep this thread updated daily! )
    Hi there, I'm Cody.

Have:
    Tongue. L&R ears stretched to 10mm. Right Daith. Left 2g inner conch punch.
    Had: Left Ear: Inner Conch, Triangle Industrial. Right Ear: Forward Helix.
    (All retired as they were self-pierced).
    Tongue Web. Second Lobes.
    Future: Left Ear: Rook. Right Ear: Snug or anti-tragus.
    Nape MD's, Clavicle MD's. Septum. Sub-clavicles.

"The pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body."

Looks great! I really like the jewellery you have in it hope it heals up nicely for you!
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Looks amazing but the thought of having my conch punched makes my toes curl, gosh your brave! Having my conch needle pierced was my most painful piercing as far as I remember :-/ happy healing, I can see a gorgeous opal piece in your ear and I'd be very jealous if I saw it too lol
    Piercings;
    Current: Ears stretched 30mm - Conch - Tragus - Septum - Nostril - Tongue - Smiley - Navel - VCH
    Retired: Lower navel - Labret - Finger Dermal
    Would like: Vertical Labret - Stretched Septum 2mm - Daith - Triangle

Tattoos: Half leg sleeve - Script on thighs - Feet - Half sleeve - Full sleeve - Thumbs - Back of neck - Behind ear - Lower stomach piece - Lyrics down ribs - Side thigh - Lower back

Thanks Michi_2711! and thanks melissa1986! It did hurt to get done but as soon as the jewelry was in it hasn't been painful since!

Day 9: Little tender when i wake up because i end up sleeping on that ear but as soon as I get off that ear it's fine!
    My ear's been crusting up a lot on the front and the back, i had to move the O-ring back to accommodate for the bit of swelling that has been going on.
    My conch isn't really swollen for say but my lobe is, weird right? I had to change my plug to a no flare because the flare kept pulling through as my lobe is pretty swollen. My ear's a little bit red but I've been taking anti-inflammatory's to keep the swelling down and there's basically no problems whatsoever!
    Hi there, I'm Cody.

Have:

Day 10: Just woke up about 30 minutes ago, and my ear has crusted a tone! It's a good thing I moved the O-ring back yesterday or I'd find myself trying to do it today. Ear is a bit swollen I'd say, my ear's usually doesn't fully swell until it's been a whole month. Time for a SSS!
    Hi there, I'm Cody.

Have:

looks brilliant! love the plug you have in it, mine was punched at the same size

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Why thank ya! and I think 2g is a really good size for inner conches, not to big but not to small
    Hi there, I'm Cody.

Have:

its perfect size

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I really like it! I love conch punches but I would never be brave enough to get it done myself!
    Sarah
    Current:: 4mm lobes x2, standard lobes x2, septum, smiley, philtrum, lip, nape md, right tragus surface
    Want:: left tragus surface, nape surface, vampire bites (end of the month)
    3 tattoos
    Want:: DOTWORK

"We are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop."

that looks great, I love the shape of the jewellery you have!
    0g lobes, 8g conch, rook, double helix
    indecisive septum is indecisive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast