Red face Double Helix and Second Lobes?

Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering if it is possible to get my second lobe holes done at the same time as getting a double helix on my right ear? Would that mess up the healing or will it take longer? How/will it affect anything?

Also do any of you have tips for getting a helix? I will be getting it done in a piercing parlor, so no worries about guns and stuff.

Thanks!

The general advice from professionals is no more than 3 healing within a 3 month period. If I were you I'd get the lobes done, wait a couple of months and get the helices done.

What tips are you wanting? Make sure the piercer is excellent, only uses titanium, get bars not rings, SSS or rinse in the shower as aftercare.
    Current: 5 standard lobes, 2 00g lobes, 7 helices, 3 tragus, conch, daith, 2 nostril, septum, 3 MDs
    Retired: 3 nipple, tongue, philtrum, 2 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook
    27 hours of tattoo work

Voluntary forum Administrator, PM's not related to forum/tech issues may not be replied to.
    Please read the Forum Rules

I'd also recommend getting the lobes done first then the helix a couple of months later.

Many moons ago, I got my second lobes and double helix on my right ear in one sitting! Had a hell of a time healing tbh. Having rings as initial jewellery was a BAD idea as well.
    So I'd say do them separately.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I would do them separately. Both my helix and lobes were quite sore after getting them pierced so that seems like an awful lot to handle all at once.

I got my helix and belly pierced on July 13 13. My piercer advise me to do one piercing (belly) and see if I can handle two more piercings. Honestly I could but I only gotten my belly/helix done. Helices are a pain in the butt if you hit them. Just get two at a time cause cleaning 4 piercings 3 times a day will be tiring.
    Well hello

Piercings I have:
    -------------------/
    _4 lobes
    _1 helix
    _1 belly

what I want:
    ---------------
    -tongue piercing
    -double forward helix
    -2 third lobe piercings
    -nose
    -monroe
    -tattoos (shoulders, sides, tummy, neck, hip, back, etc)

Thanks for the advice, I got just the double helix done about a month and a half ago and everything is going fine, I might get the second lobes done next summer. I do have a small bump on the lower helix, but am trying out the hot sss compresses as it was said in 'The Bump' thread.
    Ears: Standard lobes, right ear double helix

Want: Vertical labret, right nostril, left industrial, second lobe holes