Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *~*~*Feedback Thread*~*~*

Kaitey - Excellent! Bought and sold various things, always nicely packaged and sent out in good time
    MistressMaliceMizer - Excellent. Bought nail varnish and all fine, another time it went missing and she kindly rebought 2 polishes for me!
    Sunnyx - Excellent, paid right away
    5oph1e - Excellent, paid right away
    Catface - Excellent. Lovely item, good comms, fast dispatch and excellent buyer too!
    Nox - Excellent as buyer/seller

Sorry if I'm missing anyone!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Sunnyx as seller
    Excellent, good communication, quick to send out, sent it for freeeee
    Bought a taper
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I shan't repeat the wonderful selling ways of Kaitey and redraven, they are already well documented! And thanks again to Nox for being so understanding when my ears blew out and I didn't need her tunnels anymore :(

I'll add:

Blackrose92 as a seller
    Lovely item, great communication, got it really quickly and packaged safely
    Bought some glass spirals
    Hi, I'm Mj

Current piercings: 1st lobes (4mm), 2nd+3rd (1mm), helix x 2 (1.2mm), daith (1.2mm), septum (3mm), nostril (1mm)

Retired: 4th lobe piercings, helix, one horizontal nipple, navel.

Want: horizontal nipples, conch, triple upper navel project.

Brilliant feedback for HLH313 not a big poster on the forum but paid rightaway, communicated really well and let me know as soon as the items arrived from me in the UK to her in Iceland, trusted buyer for sure!
    Last edited by Hazel; 07-05-2013 at 07:17 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

As has been said many times of redraven, excellent seller, great comms and my items arrived within a couple of days. I bought a couple of nose screws

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Brilliant feedback for HLH313 not a big poster on the forum but paid rightaway, communicated really well and let me know as soon as the items arrived from me in the UK to him in Iceland, trusted buyer for sure!
    Great to do business with you Fast shipment and everything packed very well

Buuut one thing, I'm "her", not "him"

Quote Originally Posted by HLH313 View Post
    Great to do business with you Fast shipment and everything packed very well

Buuut one thing, I'm "her", not "him"
    Sorry darling, have edited it!!

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Sorry darling, have edited it!!
    No problem, my name doesn't exactly look girlish :p

Good seller feedback for Nox - bought 2 labrets from her and they were packaged well and as described. Only downside was that they were given to someone else to post who took nearly a week to send them. Arrived safely though.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Oh glad you got them!!
    I've amended my sales thread to show I can only post one day a week now. At least then I'll know 100% what day items go out on.

ETA- And ofc excellent buyer feedback for Redraven.
    More patience than a saint for a possible frustrating transaction regarding not knowing when they would arrive!
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 07-06-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast