Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended UK Piercers

Default Recommended UK Piercers

This list is a guide, it is not solid advice and I always recommend that you do thorough research on any piercer you intend on going to. I am only including UK piercers as this is a predominantly UK forum and the USA has a good list of piercers compiled by the APP.

If you would like a piercer to be added please provide the following information:

Shop Name
    Piercers Name
    Town/City & Area of the UK
    Why you recommend them

Once you have provided this information I will either post the details or I will do some of my own research and possibly ask for links to portfolios or websites to investigate further. I will reserve the right not to add who I don't think is suitable to be recommended and edit if necessary. Also, if I deem that a piercer or shop is only good/not good at certain things I will make a note of it.

Ireland
    Dublin: Sorcha - Wildkat Ink, St Stephens Green studio APP reg'd!
    Dublin: Steve - Snakebite (seems to use rings in most piercings)

Scotland
    Edinburgh: Nikki - Twit Twoo Piercing (no genital piercings)
    Glasgow: Lola - Forevermore tattoo/piercing
    Ayr: Esther - Body Piercing by Esther @ Scotland Ink
    (no genital piercings)

Wales
    Wrexham: Niki - Crystal Point
    Bridgend: Ricki - Bridgend Tattoo

Cardiff: Edd - Chrome Inc

England

South West England:
    Cheltenham: Ash - No regrets
    Barnstaple: Pinchy and Co - Voodoo Body Piercing
    Bristol: Boo - Pin Cushion Body Piercing @ Purple Rose Tattoo Studio
    Bath: Mike - Broad Street Studio
    Minehead: Ian - The Geeky Piercer @ Minehead Ink

South East England
    Kent: Ramsgate: Dave - Electric Buddha
    Kent: Ashford: DanxBiddle - Ashford Custom Tattoo Studio
    Worthing: Quentin - Kalima
    Southampton: Peter@Prik'd - Studio 13

London: Covent Garden - Raph and Roni - Extreme Needle
    London: Notting Hill - Nicole - Love Hate Social Club (no genital piercing)
    London: Twickenham - Mara - TLC Tattoo (no genital piercing)
    London: Kingston - Emma and Ciaron - Old London Road (no genital piercing)
    London: Camden: Julie - Cold Steel (no male genital piercing)
    London: Camden: Reka - Hell to Pay (no male genital piercing)
    London (South East): Vix - Jesters Tattoo and Piercing Works

West Midlands
    Worcester: Kirsty - Fourleaf Piercing
    Walsall: Hannah - Vivid Ink

East Midlands
    Worksop: Patrick - Body Alter

North East England
    Newcastle upon Tyne: Nici and Seb - Blue Lotus
    Middlesborough: Kim - Skin Seamstress @ Skins and Needles
    Newton Aycliffe: Graham - No Regrets Tattoo Studio

North West
    Preston: Jess - True Colours
    Manchester: Marcus and Helen - Holier Than Thou
    Ellesmere Port: Jake - Freebird Tattoo
    Blackpool: Sean Powell - Hello Sailor Tattoo

Yorkshire
    Sheffield: Tom Archer -
    Vaudeville Tattoo Co
    Rotherham: Kate - Wiseguys Ink
    Sheffield: Lisa and Gareth - Owl and Pussycat
    Huddersfield: Liz - Lizzy B Piercing

East Anglia
    Bury St Edmunds: Jo and Preston - Tattoo Art
    Norwich: Olly - Factotum

Last edited by Hazel; 07-10-2016 at 10:53 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

If anyone wants to provide any further information on the ones above please feel free, any off topic comments will be removed. Any issues with what is posted please PM me.

Thanks.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Nirvana
    John
    Glasgow

I can't recommend them enough and go there for all my "more special" piercings, I've seen 3 piercers (cant remember the other 2 names) there but John has done 2 of my special piercings. They are more expensive than some but they take the time no matter what the piercing to get the placement right, to make you you are relaxed and happy. I had a blast last time I was there, I always go in confident and come out happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bluejen View Post
    Nirvana
    John
    Glasgow

I can't recommend them enough and go there for all my "more special" piercings, I've seen 3 piercers (cant remember the other 2 names) there but John has done 2 of my special piercings. They are more expensive than some but they take the time no matter what the piercing to get the placement right, to make you you are relaxed and happy. I had a blast last time I was there, I always go in confident and come out happy.
    Sorry they were on the old list but due to several people posting badly done piercings by him on here I had to remove him.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Sorry they were on the old list but due to several people posting badly done piercings by him on here I had to remove him.
    what?! That's crazy, beggar belief I've been going to him years! :O

Quote Originally Posted by bluejen View Post
    what?! That's crazy, beggar belief I've been going to him years! :O
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...hlight=nirvana

The above is just one of the recent bad piercings to come out of there, I just can't recommend him sorry. That and someone who was a regular there got some cold reactions and very poor information from him as well. People can of course make their own minds up but I won't recommend someone who has dropped so much in quality.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Shop Name - Bodycraft
    Piercers Name - I feel really bad, I'm not too sure. There's Charmaine (who is very lovely), and at least two male piercers (quite possibly more male and female piercers) both of whom have also pierced me before but I don't know their names.
    Town/City & Area of the UK - Nottingham
    Why you recommend them - Really friendly staff, was worried they'd be a bit intimidating ( ), but they're all great, really helpful. They're very thorough with aftercare instructions, very approachable (would be happy to go back to them with any problems, but haven't had any) and they were really great with my 15 year old sister-in-law too. I'm not an expert when it comes to piercings and such, but all my piercings from them have been fine, ditto friends with piercings from there, all carried out in a small, clinic-looking room that appears very clean, with single-use equipment. Website: http://www.bodycrafttattoo.com/ but for more up-to-date pictures (especially re: piercings) I would recommend maybe searching them on Instagram- they update very frequently, and I've yet to see anything that's made me go "UH-oh!" (they also do tattoos, but this is a recommendation for piercings )

(I hope it's okay to post this, I wasn't sure whether to post or private message, if I'm wrong, apologies >.< )

Quote Originally Posted by Zozzay View Post
    Shop Name - Bodycraft
    Piercers Name - I feel really bad, I'm not too sure. There's Charmaine (who is very lovely), and at least two male piercers (quite possibly more male and female piercers) both of whom have also pierced me before but I don't know their names.
    Town/City & Area of the UK - Nottingham
    Why you recommend them - Really friendly staff, was worried they'd be a bit intimidating ( ), but they're all great, really helpful. They're very thorough with aftercare instructions, very approachable (would be happy to go back to them with any problems, but haven't had any) and they were really great with my 15 year old sister-in-law too. I'm not an expert when it comes to piercings and such, but all my piercings from them have been fine, ditto friends with piercings from there, all carried out in a small, clinic-looking room that appears very clean, with single-use equipment. Website: http://www.bodycrafttattoo.com/ but for more up-to-date pictures (especially re: piercings) I would recommend maybe searching them on Instagram- they update very frequently, and I've yet to see anything that's made me go "UH-oh!" (they also do tattoos, but this is a recommendation for piercings )

(I hope it's okay to post this, I wasn't sure whether to post or private message, if I'm wrong, apologies >.< )
    Hiya, it's fine to post here, I went to their website but can't see much information plus they seem to have 3 shops? Can you link me their instagram so I can have a better look as one of the photos shows a surface piercing done with a barbell which is very wrong but it doesn't say if that's the piercing they have done.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Shop Name: Skins and Needles
    Piercers Name: Kim Hutchinson
    Town/City & Area of the UK: Middlesbrough
    Why you recommend them: Kim is the best! She's done 8 out of my 10 piercings, and every single one was conducted efficiently and proficiently. She's someone who really knows her stuff, and is always happy to help with any queries or issues. From the offset she makes you feel very comfortable, and maintains a very friendly atmosphere, whilst remaining completely professional. Her portfolio is brilliant, and also vast, and some of the play piercing she's done are the most gorgeous things I have ever seen. She has her own area in the back of the studio with full privacy curtain which is closed for genital and nipple piercings, but you can ask for her to close it whenever. She offers all the piercings you'd expect, microdermals, skin divers, surface piercings (she isn't the type to pierce anything, I've heard her explaining to people their placement wouldn't work with a surface piercing, however skin divers would work and would they like to take that route), genital piercings, play piercings, and scarification (not sure if that's really relevant to this thread, but now you know anyway haha) I honestly wouldn't trust anyone else to pierce me at this point. Her facebook page is updated at least once daily, and I would link to it, but due to my post count I can't. Her business name is Skin Seamstress Body Piercing & Modification. Just an all round top notch piercer.
    Piercings: 1x6mm lobe, 1x3.2mm lobe, industrial, daith, double nostrils, septum, both nipples, vertical helix, scapha, navel
    Tattoos: Right shoulderblade, behind right ear/right hand side of neck, right thigh, right caf

Shop Name:
    Inky G's tattoo and Punctured Body Modification

Piercers Name: Mac "Doctor-Evil" Mccarthy

Town/City & Area of the UK: Wolverhampton, West Midlands

Why you recommend them : Really nice clean studio it's a great environment and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Good prices and once or twice a month they have special deals on.

Source Links of example of work/info:
    Bio
    Youtube
    Facebook Gallery
    Facebook Page
    In that moment i swear we were infinite....

Piercings I have:
    Double Conch Recent double conch diary
    Click the Link for photos of my conch ⤴ ⤴ ⤴
    Left Tragus
    Left Helix
    Right Lip
    Left Nose
    Double Lobes

R.I.P
    Right Eyebrow
    Right Helix x2

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast