Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended UK Piercers

Sure thing, will add her ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

anyone heard any info about red tattoo and piercing or rude studio in leeds? cheers

Interskin Walton with the piercers Adrian and Carol are fab. Based in Walton, Surrey along with another shop in Staines however have not been there but have heard good things. They pierced my bellybutton and industrial with no problems and made sure I was confident with aftercare before I left the shop. Also talked me through the whole thing whilst doing it so I knew exactly what was going on. Furthermore after a bodged job on my septum by Carlo at Carlos in Addlestone, Surrey (cannot tell anyone enough to NEVER go there - it was awful), the team at Interskin assisted me with aftercare and checkups on the holes made to ensure no infections were present and everything was healing well. Also, they answer any questions about my piercings done with others such as my tongue web which was done at Studio9 in Southend - also very recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by surfnicky1 View Post
    anyone heard any info about red tattoo and piercing or rude studio in leeds? cheers
    Don't do it to yourself.
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

Quote Originally Posted by missynatalie View Post
    Don't do it to yourself.
    why what's wrong with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz_muffin View Post
    Interskin Walton with the piercers Adrian and Carol are fab. Based in Walton, Surrey along with another shop in Staines however have not been there but have heard good things. They pierced my bellybutton and industrial with no problems and made sure I was confident with aftercare before I left the shop. Also talked me through the whole thing whilst doing it so I knew exactly what was going on. Furthermore after a bodged job on my septum by Carlo at Carlos in Addlestone, Surrey (cannot tell anyone enough to NEVER go there - it was awful), the team at Interskin assisted me with aftercare and checkups on the holes made to ensure no infections were present and everything was healing well. Also, they answer any questions about my piercings done with others such as my tongue web which was done at Studio9 in Southend - also very recommended.
    Looked at their very limited profile on Facebook and am sure I see a barbell in a vertical tragus.

Can you link me to more of their work possibly?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 1 upper conch, 2.4mm daith, philtrum
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 3 philtrum, 3 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 2 helix, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 2 upper conch, conch, 3 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by surfnicky1 View Post
    why what's wrong with them?
    Looking at Red they seem to encourage corset piercing, all done in one session and say that they will heal ie they will be a permanent thing when they shouldn't ever be viewed as such. Also some pics of very shallow daiths. A lot of their ear piercings are done with BCRs or CBBs with no mention of the most suitable jewellery for healing. They also are willing to do 5 surface piercings at once which is too much for most people to heal in one go. Their description of a triangle piercing is baffling and seems to use the wrong jewellery.All that just from looking at their website.

Rude are fine, Sam is really good, she's on the recommended list on the 1st page.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Cool - thanks a lot I was little dubious at the jewellery choices of some of the pictures red's web site and rude did seem better from my initial lookup plus it's closer to where I live thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Looked at their very limited profile on Facebook and am sure I see a barbell in a vertical tragus.

Can you link me to more of their work possibly?
    Unfortunately that's all they seem to have, but I also know a few others who have been pierced there and are very happy with the results. Sorry for not being able to give you more!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz_muffin View Post
    Unfortunately that's all they seem to have, but I also know a few others who have been pierced there and are very happy with the results. Sorry for not being able to give you more!
    It's ok! I can't really make much of a judgement on them sadly and with that strange looking surface piercing I'll have to leave them off the list for now.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network